Anyone want to make cash doing a t-belt on a Toyota Solara V6?

6 Speed S4

My buddy needs his t-belt, water pump, drive belts replaced and of course a coolant flush. Its a 2001 Toyota Solara V6. It has 91k on it. He will get the parts and pay you in cash or how ever you would like. Please send me a text or PM me if interested and I will give him a call.

Joe

614-578-7296

Yeah I don't have the space to do it at my crib otherwise I would say sure. David - I will see if hes willing to to drive to dayton. How long would it take for you to do it? I know he uses this car daily so woul have to be fairly quick. Obv. not quick enough to where you mess it up tho lol.

So you guys DO complete other shitty maintenance type work on more than just on my Montero and not just bolt 1000HP kits on stock ZR1s all day :p

By the way, Mike said I'm waiting on a phone call for you for the front end stuff. Pretty soon I'll just have to turn the truck over to you guys for payment on all the work ahahahah..

So you guys DO complete other shitty maintenance type work on more than just on my Montero and not just bolt 1000HP kits on stock ZR1s all day :p

By the way, Mike said I'm waiting on a phone call for you for the front end stuff. Pretty soon I'll just have to turn the truck over to you guys for payment on all the work ahahahah..

HA, nicest montero on the roads period.

And yes I have some information for you, ill email you the estimate.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
Timing belt and water pump book for 6.9 hours on mitchell. To be safe I'd say be able to go without the car for a day and a half.

I just looked the water pump up for the v6 motor on mitchell and it calls for 3.7 hours. The timing belt will take a little bit longer. You do not look them up separately and combine them. You can take the motor out in almost 7 hours if you know what you'e doing.

I just looked the water pump up for the v6 motor on mitchell and it calls for 3.7 hours. The timing belt will take a little bit longer. You do not look them up separately and combine them. You can SWAP the motor out for a NEW ONE in almost 7 hours if you know what you'e doing.

fixed

it made me LOL