Sprint Smartphone people

XChris1632X

I have had Sprint for over 7 years as my work phone. Used it all throughout Franklin and Delaware counties, and it is total shit. I've had a pile of phones with them (Samsung i350, i500, Treo 600, 650, 700, 750, Palm Centro and Pro, HTC phone, and now my Blackberry Tour). What has been consistent is the dropped calls, lack of signal where AT&T and Verizon had great signal, poor data performance, and shit customer service when I have needed them.

Sure they have improved. They have at least fixed the total dead spots in several areas of Columbus, and some of the other issues don't happen as often as they once did. But they still happen where I don't have that issue with Verizon or AT&T. Sprint = garbage. They are cheap, and that is the only thing they have going for them.

I've actually had alot of luck with SPrint. With this particular phone and plan, I've been all over Ohio and generally have service when others with me have not. I know othrs didn't have sprint (I don't know what theyve had, but I know my gf has had verizon this whole time and sprint's been better.) I've also had xp with ATT and TMobile and never again.

$50 for unlimited everything

Almost never have had a dropped call. Cant even think of a particular instance.

I receive my messages, text, pic or otherwise, immediately. From any carrier. (Yes, this is a problem with some carriers.)

No weird bill increases.

I feel how you do about Sprint, but with TMobile. ;)