wtb a cheep 9mm

990mike

I know there's alot of hipoint haters, but everyone I've talked to that's owned one has had outstanding luck with them... and I love my 45ACP... You can buy one new for around 130.... it's like a sore dick, you can't beat it.

You "lol" like your hiding something?

:-) haha

i dont play game like that man win im working on the road and then i go down to the farm i would need a gun for the pigs win im out there working i cant have one in the truck with me

I know there's alot of hipoint haters, but everyone I've talked to that's owned one has had outstanding luck with them... and I love my 45ACP... You can buy one new for around 130.... it's like a sore dick, you can't beat it.

i know i was just thinking of going and getting one of them

If you're looking for a cheap blow back design like Hi Point I'd go with a Jiminez Arms/Cobra. That way if you for some reason accidentally drop it it won't smash a toe into a pancake. Also, I don't know if you want solely a pistol, but if you're going Hi Point get the 995TS. Lightyears above their pistols. I wouldn't buy a pistol from HP. Walk into any gun store and ask about a HP 9mm pistol then ask about the 995TS. Love my 995TS.

KelTec makes a solid little 9mm at a good price. BIL just got one used for $200.

If you're looking for a cheap blow back design like Hi Point I'd go with a Jiminez Arms/Cobra. That way if you for some reason accidentally drop it it won't smash a toe into a pancake. Also, I don't know if you want solely a pistol, but if you're going Hi Point get the 995TS. Lightyears above their pistols. I wouldn't buy a pistol from HP. Walk into any gun store and ask about a HP 9mm pistol then ask about the 995TS. Love my 995TS.

KelTec makes a solid little 9mm at a good price. BIL just got one used for $200.

HP old shit was garbage, their new stuff isn't bad.

Lifetime no questions asked warranty is the best. I have easily put 7-10k rounds through my HP with no jams