MY College Bowl Picks

Diamonds

The way I see it, the only bad pick i made was Iowa... because of all the gangsta-ass drug charges that were put on the Iowa player/s.

Suck it Birrrrches!! (PS - lets all get drunk tomorrow night)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/2011bowlpicspost.jpg

OSU is gonna lose without Pryor, Posey, Brewster etc.

Im gonna say they aren't suspended. If Cam Newton can win the Heisman with his daddy trying to get 180k from schools, then I don't see OSU losing players over tattoos. Aside from that nothing is confirmed and no major media outlets are even reporting on it yet. I was just on Bucknuts reading about it and one of the owners of the site said one investigator says nothing will happen the other said its 50/50, which usually means, not a damn thing is gonna happen.

Should they get suspended I say kick em out of school. You have to be totally fucking dumb to do something like this. Especially when your a high profile player like most the guys named.

Adams

Brewster

Herron

Hall

Pryor

Posey

All those guys are starters. The other guys don't see much playing time, but still a dumb ass move on their part.

OSU is gonna lose without Pryor, Posey, Brewster etc.

I think they're ok for the bowl game. They'll be suspend for five game next season.

To the OP good luck with your picks. Look like solid picks.

Back to the OSU vs Arkansas game, anyone else nervous about this game as me? It seems like everytime that OSU play a SEC team they "struggle". And on top of that OSU only favor by 3.5 points, I thought should be more.

Rivals is reporting on it and stating they are allowed to play in the bowl game. Also said OSU will appeal the decision.

For being as good of players as they are, they are fuckin retarded.

Good job winning that Heisman next year Pryor.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AmdJs25C.WPhEDfBWfbbUUUcvrYF?slug=ap-t25-ohiost-tattooinvestigation