Carbon Fiber parts, Give me some ideas

BDHG940

Im getting ready to do some carbon fiber pieces, 2011 mustang cold air, 4v coil covers, considering the 2011 intake cover, what are some other items that either are very expensive, not made or hard to get.

Only other idea Im looking into is a C6 interior trim kit

Im up for doing any make or model as long as there is a decent market as this has to be production parts not just single run items of 2-3pcs. I want to find some choice pieces that will have good markets and where I will have some margins to work with

can i get custom carbon fiber stuff for my camaro? i need A pillers that go from 1st camaro and mold into 4th gen camaro dash.

Everything Im going to do will be production but can do low volume, price just reflects that and dont know how many people need that part. I know there are people out there but getting the sale is the hard part.

I do have a guys name I can get you that will do one-off parts in carbon. Ill find his number tomorrow when Im at the shop

this is a new business Im going to start messing with. Im not making it in house, currently they are making basically anything from car parts to conference tables, wine bottle holders and more.

"Rumor" has it they make everything for Seibon so the quality is definitely good. The dry-carbon parts are bad-ass but even direct are still pretty pricey. Let me know and depending on some of your quantity points you have in mind there are a few things we plan on getting from them as well :)

Jeff

Im getting ready to do some carbon fiber pieces, 2011 mustang cold air, 4v coil covers, considering the 2011 intake cover, what are some other items that either are very expensive, not made or hard to get.

Only other idea Im looking into is a C6 interior trim kit

Apsis usa has a ton of c6 interior pieces for a comparison just a heads up.

i know alot of people are looking for...

CF rear diffuser that actually fits

CF do luck style trunk

CF front grill is most peoples first mod

CF fog light surrounds are the 2nd asthetic mod people do.. I know most people hate that they stick out from the bumber, would be nice to see a molded one thats concave.

CF functional front lip

I don't know what everyone else would like but I know what I would like. And that's cf front fenders and hood. Then work my way back. Door skins, etc.

If I'm using cf it's not just for looks, I want it doing something. And losing weight from the front of a FR car is always good.