Nice area to ride around Valley View (Cleveland area)

thomez

Yesterday I went to Cleveland and avoided the highways... went from my small town through Hiram, to Aurora, to Twinsburg, to Macedonia ... pretty normal stuff.

Then I jumped on Valley View drive, which turns into Canal Street, down in the valley and by the Erie Canal area... beautiful little area to ride around.

Unfortunately I finished the ride in a half-ghetto part of Cleveland, but the return ride in the dark, under the moonlight, through Valley View was again wonderful.

Total trip each way was a little over an hour. Just thought I'd spread the word on a short little trip with some nice scenery. :cool:

btw, I'm new :)

So let me get this straight. You're new and have not made your formal introduction in the proper forum? :beating: Where's Satan....I vote for a ban.

Just messing with ya. If you were in VV yesterday you should have stopped at the Lube for their bike night. I haven't been out there in a while because we have a Lube a lot close w/ bike nights on Wed. and Thurs. Glad you enjoyed you trip though. Next time head out to the Lube in Sheffield and I'll buy you a drink. :cheers:

I went right past the Lube, but it was pretty late and I was trying to get home. Having only my permit.... taking my time and stopping there in the dark probably isn't wise. As it was, I didn't get home until midnight anyway... whoops. :p

If I'm ever around Sheffield at that time I'll stop by... but I doubt it. That's a long ways from home buddy. Staying off of the turnpike makes it just under a 2 hour trip on mapquest.... :(

Ouch...didn't know you only had you temp. Or that you lived what sounds like well ESE of Cleveland. Well, maybe I could ride out to the VV Lube and hook up with you there...during the day time of course.

Ouch...didn't know you only had you temp. Or that you lived what sounds like well ESE of Cleveland. Well, maybe I could ride out to the VV Lube and hook up with you there...during the day time of course.

Yeah I've only had my bike for just over a week now, I'm a n00b.

I live about halfway between Ravenna and Warren, 25 minutes NE from Kent State.

Let me know if you want to go to the VV Lube sometime, I've never been to that one. There is also a Winking Lizard in Macedonia that is pretty good.

I probably won't be going to a bike night anytime soon though, I can only imagine the massive shit I would catch for pimping my lil Ninja 250 :p

Yeah I've only had my bike for just over a week now, I'm a n00b.

I live about halfway between Ravenna and Warren, 25 minutes NE from Kent State.

Let me know if you want to go to the VV Lube sometime, I've never been to that one. There is also a Winking Lizard in Macedonia that is pretty good.

I probably won't be going to a bike night anytime soon though, I can only imagine the massive shit I would catch for pimping my lil Ninja 250 :p

I'm not too far from you. I'm just South of Kent. Near suffield/hartville.

• 3 weeks later...
So let me get this straight. You're new and have not made your formal introduction in the proper forum? :beating: Where's Satan....I vote for a ban.

Just messing with ya. If you were in VV yesterday you should have stopped at the Lube for their bike night. I haven't been out there in a while because we have a Lube a lot close w/ bike nights on Wed. and Thurs. Glad you enjoyed you trip though. Next time head out to the Lube in Sheffield and I'll buy you a drink. :cheers:

Are you near Sheffield? I'm in Lorain (eck). You headin' up to Quaker tomorrow? If so, say whats up. I'm on a black 06 ZX10, with a muzzy GP style exhaust...and dreadlocks. Won't be hard to miss. I won't get there until around 7 though..I've got a root canal before hand.

Are you near Sheffield? I'm in Lorain (eck). You headin' up to Quaker tomorrow? If so, say whats up. I'm on a black 06 ZX10, with a muzzy GP style exhaust...and dreadlocks. Won't be hard to miss. I won't get there until around 7 though..I've got a root canal before hand.

Yup, I'm in Shefftucky. I would like to go but the weather is not looking to cooperate though. If things change I'll be there. Good luck with the root canal...I just had one done about 2 months ago. It's just now to the point of not hurting when I eat and I have one more to be done (fractured tooth).

Hope fully the weather clears and we can head up.

Yeah..weather is look crappy. I should've went out there last night, but family duties kept me home. Friday is lookin' nice. I might go scout a ride after work if I'm up to it.

Let me know whenever you feel like grabbin a drink at QSL, or anywhere else.