Sig P239 or P250

gaewsky1

Anyone have any experience with either Sig? I am looking for a carry piece and thought these may be good. I have tried to find a range that has either one to rent and haven't found one. So far the M&P9c is at the top of my list but I wanted to give these two a shot (pun intended).

Thanks.

I own the p239. I can show it off it you want to see it sometime.

Oh, and dont get the p250. Its a fake Sig. No decocker and very little aftermarket for it.

Thanks. The p239 was really what I have been looking for. I think it should be pretty close to the size of the M&P9c. Have you had any problems with it? Do you conceal carry it?

Dammit. Wrong account. LOL

This is james (bdazgsx)

Not yet. Dont own a ccw. I plan on getting it very very soon. I have a nice holster my gave me that i want to sell. ITs a right hand draw and im left. He didnt know and i ddint pay attention. I also have hogue grips on it. Gim me a pm and ill meet up with you and maybe go shoot it. No problems and its a NH made, not german. My buddies got a german made p239 with nite sites. I plan on getting new sites soon since all i have are stockers. Its accurate as all hell though. Good carry gun for sure.

Thanks James.

After looking around I just saw that Glock's Gen 4 26 just came out. I love my 19 so I may just pick up the 26 too. With the GSSF discount I could get one for about $425 and have some money left for night sights. If I get the 26 I could then save up for a full size Wilson Combat 1911 (always wanted one).

Too many options.

I have a sig P239 and love it. P250 is alright, not a big fan of it. Trigger pull is too long, no decocker, and I don't like DAO handguns. The only nice thing about a p250 is that you can change calibers without buying a new gun.

Same thing with the p239. From 357 to 40