Finally! Kil kare

ninjachk08

A local drag guy near me told me they might not have bike drags this year on Tuesdays anymore. Is that true?

I'm not a drag racer, i like turns, but I want to have some drag strip fun sometimes. I say us Dayton folks make a ride in leathers down to TriState some Saturday and test our bikes out and see what we can do on them as rookies. :cheers:

A local drag guy near me told me they might not have bike drags this year on Tuesdays anymore. Is that true?

I'm not a drag racer, i like turns, but I want to have some drag strip fun sometimes. I say us Dayton folks make a ride in leathers down to TriState some Saturday and test our bikes out and see what we can do on them as rookies. :cheers:

I'd love to but im too cheap to buy leathers. Would they say textile was ok as long as pants and jacket were attached? And I dont want to add a tacky looking kill switch to my bike

I'd love to but im too cheap to buy leathers. Would they say textile was ok as long as pants and jacket were attached? And I dont want to add a tacky looking kill switch to my bike

Good gawd! :rolleyes::slap: So you're saying your existense isn't worth it huh? Shit quit chroming and buy a fucking leather suit Brad! Geesh. I got my JR GPX suit for $595 3 years ago.

We can wire in a "hidden" kill switch if that'd make you happier....

I like edgewater best but thats my preference. I like tri-state too but I always run into the asshole that is my ex there and his cunt stripper gf so it never goes very well.

I would tag-a-long to hear you curse them soundly. :D

bike are still 1/4 mile and there is no 2wheel tuesdays but they said they mite change their minds

and the last 2 years 120mph and over i know they have been making people wear full leathers and they have allways checked my bike for chain guard and killswitch tether,[ i know i didnt spell that right]