WTB: 95 volkswagon coil pack

Jizzle Juice

take it off. Use hair dryer and dry the shit out of it. Then wipe off any dirt/grime and use some epoxy all over it to keep it from arcing. That will hold you off. I've heard surprising good results with the ebay ones.

Brandon, you'll never find one of those coilpacks at a decent price.. Either epoxy the current one or just suck it up like I did and just buy a new one :(

Edit*

JBweld it like this:

http://www.gtishrine.com/beru_epoxy.jpg

Brandon, you'll never find one of those coilpacks at a decent price.. Either epoxy the current one or just suck it up like I did and just buy a new one :(

Edit*

JBweld it like this:

http://www.gtishrine.com/beru_epoxy.jpg

Red x.

That picture url says Beru_epoxy (coil MFR, and epoxy not JB weld) anyway...

Also, I've never heard of JB weld holding up for any length of time if at all.

True. Now that I think about it though wouldn't RTV silicon work better because it stays a gel/fluid as opposed to a solid like JB (I've seen JB crack).

Brandon, I have a spare coilpack in my garage you can borrow that I found this AM. I'll find your OBD thread and re-text you.

take it off. Use hair dryer and dry the shit out of it. Then wipe off any dirt/grime and use some epoxy all over it to keep it from arcing. That will hold you off. I've heard surprising good results with the ebay ones.

mine lasted about 85k miles and it was STILL going strong when I sold my VR6 at 192kmiles