GO BUCKS...

Adams has the best draft stock out of all of them though. One of the best OTs in the country.

Don't know about his draft stock being the best just because I don't know enough about what the NFL thinks of him (and he doesn't either it appears - he may not have filed paperwork or might still be waiting on it to come back). I do know that most NFL people have Brewster rated as the #1 center and of course they expect him to be another Nick Mangold. It's definitely one of those two though.

I hope they all stick to their word and come back. Would be a heck of a story if these guys endured the suspensions that a lot of people (even outside of Ohio) thought were a bit severe and returned to an undefeated team and marched on to a national title.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zack, alot of people feel Adams would be a 1st round pick. Most believe he would goto a team like the Packers late in the 1st. With that said I agree that Brewster has a better shot to go 1st round, next year. I also think it'd be sweet if they all came back, sat out and then won a NC.