wagner

phil

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, Brian Wagner graduated with a degree from Shawnee State University. His thought process cannot be complex. Please show him some mercy.

KTHX

Listnen hillbilly, i know you are the happy that white gravel road just got running water and all...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND DO SOME MATH POINDEXTER :)

Why is this schoolbus fire 3 pages?

Listnen hillbilly, i know you are the happy that white gravel road just got running water and all...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND DO SOME MATH POINDEXTER :)

Why is this schoolbus fire 3 pages?

because we make the funneh funneh

Good luck, your AMG will spin out in this weather and Evo's run out of gears at 60mph. :bangbang:

Well hopefully someone can find out how long the evo's gears wind out if they would get off there keyboards and run there cars lol. we use to do something called RACING. (some of us still do)

By setting up or talking about setting up races on here is like putting a target on you and your car....

Have you ever heard how the mob does business? No, because they do it in private away from the public eye.

Noone setup a race. Who dragraces these days anyways?

Noone setup a race. Who dragraces these days anyways?

Well that is good, I would hate to see people get nailed by the cops that keep asking questions.

Roll racing is like dry humping, you are kind of doing it right but not really. Legit roll racing usually has a pace car out in front.

By setting up or talking about setting up races on here is like putting a target on you and your car....

Have you ever heard how the mob does business? No, because they do it in private away from the public eye.

if they can catch me in the kia they deserve it!!!! ill be out on 270 between westervill and polaris doing 40 rolls at 1115 to 1130 in a green kia. come at me coppers come at me. $20 for whosever down, just find me and honk em off.

Update steve 2 phil 1 I was spinning hard on the last 40 roll the snow is getting thick should we do one more phil?

that was hilarious, did you see the look on the cops face when he saw us blowing by doing 160mph on polaris??? i gotta change the blower on the kia now, shit is about done for. ill get you the $40 next time, good shit, btw fuck snow.