Streetwerkz

Stoopid Hipster

I think there is a price list on here somewhere but here is the one in their photos on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PP-Performance/149040605131496?ref=ts#!/album.php?aid=24948&id=149040605131496

There are other top notch companies here in town that can do larger items but for smaller stuff you cant beat p&p and they support CR as well

cant find p&p performance's website?

Working on a website right now. It just keeps getting pushed back.

I will say that Josh (Streetwerkz) does do top notch work. I've dealt with him for some stuff and has been very helpful with tips, and advice along the way.

Hard to sound neutral on this. I'd love to do the work though.

we have a customer with a 67 gto he had streetwerkz do the entire car in powder coat he was very happy with it.

A guy I work with is getting all his work done to his GTO at Streetwerkz. Everything is getting Powder Coated, not sure if he got his body done yet! But he is getting all his metal/body work done there and then Powder coating the whole thing.

Wonder if it's the same guy? his name is Kevin

Streetwerkz powdercoated a valve cover for me, and to this day I blame them for the spun bearings in my car. My 77k mile, perfectly maintained motor slowly lost oil pressure, then developed a terrible knock within 2 weeks of installing the valve cover they coated for me. No receipt, so just fuck me I guess right.....

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0083.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x33/spankis/DSC_0086.jpg

^^Looks good right? You could physically see where what looked to be grains of sand ( trapped in the baffles of the valve cover ) were dragged around bearings. Any decent powdercoater knows that you should use chemically strip something like a valve cover instead of using abrasives..... You'd probably be alright with a set of wheels, as the finish on valve cover turned out fine. But for the love of god I can't bring myself to recommend these assholes to anyone EVER.

Use P&P or WheelMedic.

We have used Performance Powdercoating, Wheel Medic, and Streetwerkz and had good results with all of them.

We don't have it ready right now, but we will have a walk-in booth for powdercoating, polishing, ceramic-coating, and anodizing very soon. I will have to work on a CR price-list but the equipment and the "Finisher" will be as good as it gets locally.

Jeff

A guy I work with is getting all his work done to his GTO at Streetwerkz. Everything is getting Powder Coated, not sure if he got his body done yet! But he is getting all his metal/body work done there and then Powder coating the whole thing.

Wonder if it's the same guy? his name is Kevin

same guy! he's going all the way on that car every part is new it should be awesome when its done.....