700hp gtr vs 1050hp supra

bodybuilding88

Us northerner's hook 1300hp Supras on the street from 40.

Whats the issue?

Most supra owners (and most everyone else, it seems) either aren't aware, dont care or do not know how to properly setup a suspension for such a thing. Not to mention, many of them just don't know how to drive.

Couldn't even finish watchin the vid. Chock full of gay.

Wow, beautiful cars, awful "racing."

Also, if it's your first time with your new setup (and you're unfamiliar with the car), then don't agree to race a modded GTR on video. Maybe wait a bit, get some seat time, and then do the vid?

Agreed with previous post that at least the scenery was pretty nice.

Most supra owners (and most everyone else, it seems) either aren't aware, dont care or do not know how to properly setup a suspension for such a thing. Not to mention, many of them just don't know how to drive.

Couldn't even finish watchin the vid. Chock full of gay.

Agreed-you can actually see it bouncing during a pull rubbing tire in the video.:gtfo:

I dont remember were I saw this but the two guys racing are brothers and are from Hawaii.

The Supra license plate said Hawaii. The road that they race on looks like Likelike highway (I used to live righ off Likelike hwy). Also, Hawaii police are very tough on street racing/speeding. If I ever move back there I'll be riding the bus and bicycle:D.