some pics of my car

Das Borgen

I see the appeal of the E30 M3 being its light weight and tossability

I've driven back-to-back an E30 M3 and my E36 M3 when both were bone stock and the E36 M3 is a better car in all driving aspects (steering feel, power, cornering ability, stability in corners, braking). The E36 is also way more comfortable with the non-vader seats options. Driving advantage of the E30M3 is 300-400lbs of weight.........and that's its only leg up performance wise over the E36M3

The E30M3 wins in only cachet and collectability. It's not a better car in any way shape or form that relates to performance..........Now imagine an E36M3 euro (pick the S50B30 with 286hp or S50B32 with 321hp) and the E30M3 would stand even less of a chance

my $0.02

can t say I've ever been there in the E30 section

I will say that I have ridden in an e30m3 and was not impressed, even though it still stands as basically the consensus "holy grail" car by bmw enthusiasts. Ill take a swapped e30 any day over e30m3. And shit, tons of e30m3 guys even swap theirs too!

Ive driven a vanilla e36, wasn't impressed at all. I dont think the e36m3 would do much for me either considering its basically what I drive now.