Yellow Bullet.com

Buckeye1647545503

Send an Instant Message to O.C White Using...

AIM GT400cubes

Send an Instant Message to mayhem Using...

Yahoo! gone_racing_99

Best I could find, no email addy's listed.

Guest 614Streets
Since this thread is already going, anyone interested in going to the yellow bullet nationals this year?

Yes due I am! And hell yeah that forum does not censor shit! It kills this forum. Total freedom....

We have rules for a reason. Quit bitching.

This, and you really can't compare yellowbullet to CR. Besides the people who talk trash on here would be laughed off YB in a day, people do real racing on YB, and people whould get way butthurt if this site had no rules.

i know you can say what ever you want too on my site too i dontr give a sh.. lol but yb.com im on there all the time i know monty i will call him for you asap we talk on the phone all the time

Thank you. I am a member on your site as well too I just don't post much till I get the car on the road and to the tracks.

i got right in when i signed up. didnt realize there was ever a restriction. yb is awsome evan the slow cars there seem to run 9s w ease. its crazy howmany fast cars in the country are on the site. and if you can weed through the bs there is a ton of info and awesome vendors.