European Parts

Crossle

Just as an FYI we deal with NAPA on a regular basis here at the shop. NAPA has a line called "altrom" which sometimes has some crappy parts, but it also sometimes includes "factory" or "premium" parts from well known companies.

Example, under the "altrom" line you can get factory Toyota TRW water pumps.

SOO, recently they just got a shipment of 52 new pallets of new altrom stock.

I was able to order Zimmerman brake rotors and Akebono brake pads for a Mini Cooper this morning from the warehouse on 161. Just a heads up as a possible alternative when looking for some of the "name" parts. The altrom line also includes Brembo brake rotors for many applications as well.

I am just giving tossing this out there as a price comparison option more for the Euro guys since I don't know of many places locally that carry that stuff other than Midstate who buys from International.

Give me a call on the Mini Parts.I have price shopped NAPA on brake parts and we are right there and have the parts in stock.It was funny to hear the guy say,"It says some about John Cooper,does that mean anything to you?"