Cemetary-Fishinger RD = Lifestyles or Power Shack

neonkiller

So I got a chance @ work to and max out my pay if I moved to a different store here in town that needed some TLC. I took the offer.

However that means moving GYM's = :mad:

I like to leave work and be at the gym with the quickness so its Power Shack or Lifestyles.

Power Shack seems pretty cut and dry.

Easy access;)

During Peak Hrs its still slow ;)

Does not seem like idiots go there;)

Did not see the lockers or showers

Has big free weight section

No running track:mad:

Not allot of hot ass to look at:mad:

$29 a month

Lifestyle

No running track:o

Packed as fuck at peak hours:mad:

Tons of hot lil milfs and babes running around:)

Smaller free weight section:mad:

No running track:mad:

Cheaper $$ a month:)

Anyone have personal experience with these places?

I've found Lifestyles to be a joke... Powershack gets my vote

BTW, you'll never get big if you go into the gym with the intention of just looking at babes. I go in, might take a look around, but I'm in there to do work.

I've been to both, yes lifestyle will have alot more eye candy. I've been with power shack for 3 years training for powerlifting. Lifestyle doesn't have the enough squat racks, benches, or free weights to justifiy me joining there. Power shack ftw.

BTW, you'll never get big if you go into the gym with the intention of just looking at babes. I go in, might take a look around, but I'm in there to do work.

The gym is like work. If you meet someone there, fine, but get in and do your work and get out.

power Shack

The gym is like work. If you meet someone there, fine, but get in and do your work and get out.

power Shack

I should clarify,

I like looking if anything it gives me more motivation on the spot. Its not really a determining factor I just like checking out hot chicks. Always good to have a booster in your workout.

I got drive or I would not be where I am today.

I've been to both, yes lifestyle will have alot more eye candy. I've been with power shack for 3 years training for powerlifting. Lifestyle doesn't have the enough squat racks, benches, or free weights to justifiy me joining there. Power shack ftw.

I was already leaning to choose Power Shack, Witch one are you at?

I should clarify,

I like looking if anything it gives me more motivation on the spot. Its not really a determining factor I just like checking out hot chicks. Always good to have a booster in your workout.

This I can relate to. Theres a girl at the place I train who just kills it. Hard work outs every time. You can't help but watch her. And she looks good too. No way are you not going to push yourself when that motivation is there.

This I can relate to. Theres a girl at the place I train who just kills it. Hard work outs every time. You can't help but watch her. And she looks good too. No way are you not going to push yourself when that motivation is there.

I feel ya, there is a trainer @ my UA I goto now and she is soooooooooo solid it hurts to know she probally looks right past me.

She uses the gym on her own time also and her workouts are intense. Plus shes a 9 out of 10 motivation like that you cant get from no super pump.

fuck lifestyle... it didn't seem like a bad gym, but they fucked up my payments so many times and then I had to argue with corporate and it was a huge issue trying to get them to re-imburse me when they trippled my monthly payments within 2 months...

fuck lifestyle... it didn't seem like a bad gym, but they fucked up my payments so many times and then I had to argue with corporate and it was a huge issue trying to get them to re-imburse me when they trippled my monthly payments within 2 months...

Ive heard that happens quite a bit with them....

Im gonna pull the trigger on Power shack

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lewf0tyoO81qcbrofo1_500.jpg

I've been to both and I actually like Lifestyle better than powershack. Cheaper rates (<$22 with tax), clean, well ventilated, and overall has more equipment.

I guess it really depends on what you want, but I believe powershack and lifestyle offer a free week to try it out.

well those 2 choices are pretty simple. Do you wanna go to a gym and actually lift weights and not be worried about looking at women. or go to a gym bunny fitness place and workout on faggy time machine weights while looking at eye candy.

I would pick the power shack bc when I go to the gym i'm there to throw weight around and not try to hit/look at girls. thats what the nighttime scene is for bro.