WTT/WTS - C4 ZR1 Wheels

Fubar231

Heres the original for sale thread of the wheels, i picked them up in september, parked the car in november and its been sitting since.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84429

Looking for some c5z wheels or stock 10 spokes + cash. I wanted black wheels and these are just too flashy for me, plus i don't like how these wheels look black and i dont want to powdercoat a chrome wheel.

If anyone has anything let me know. More than willing to work something out.

Edited by Fubar231

17x11? Pics? Chrome? Silver painted? Tires?

17x9.5 front 17x11 rear. Chrome. Theres a little bit of pitting near some of the spokes on them (Was already there from previous owner, and he said they were there from previous owner) They also have tires but i am unsure of brand. Ill get all this info in a little bit. Tires are 275 front 285 rear

Ill try and get some pictures here in a few.

Added the original FS thread up top.

Edited by Fubar231

Yep, these used to be mine. I traded a set of Z06 wheels for these, then traded the ZR1's to Shane, then eventually traded the wheels I got from him too lol.

I'm pretty sure the rear tires are Coopers and the fronts are Dunlop, and for the short time these wheels were on my car, I loved them. I was pretty impressed with how well those tires seemed to drive/handle, wet or dry pavement.

Shane, if nobody on here wants to trade, check out the midwest classifieds on tech. There are always people semi-local that are looking to trade wheels

Yep, these used to be mine. I traded a set of Z06 wheels for these, then traded the ZR1's to Shane, then eventually traded the wheels I got from him too lol.

I'm pretty sure the rear tires are Coopers and the fronts are Dunlop, and for the short time these wheels were on my car, I loved them. I was pretty impressed with how well those tires seemed to drive/handle, wet or dry pavement.

Shane, if nobody on here wants to trade, check out the midwest classifieds on tech. There are always people semi-local that are looking to trade wheels

Thanks for the background on the wheels and the tip. What kind of wheels did you end up trading mine old 10 spokes for?

• 2 weeks later...