rock island arms dealers?

AWW$HEEET

vances doesnt have shit on their site. ill have to check aumiller even though that old man seems like a prick.

dude has had it rough the last few years. For real. Son committed suicide or something. very sad.

He really is a nice man once you get to know him.

You can still order from both of these vendors, it will just have to be shipped to an FFL for transfer.

I forgot that you may not be able to view the SOG guns online without a dealer login.

Doesn't matter, Centerfire has better prices on these, anyway, right now.

Went to blackwing today and they had one up there for 459. Kinda high for what they are. I held that one and also the springfield compact 1911. The springfield was definately better construction, but it was in the 600s. Then I held the wilson combat compact and jizz bombed my pants. The construction, slide action and magazine action was ridiccccccc.

Makes me just wanna suck it up and just buy one of those and never buy a 1911 again.

Went to blackwing today and they had one up there for 459. Kinda high for what they are. I held that one and also the springfield compact 1911. The springfield was definately better construction, but it was in the 600s. Then I held the wilson combat compact and jizz bombed my pants. The construction, slide action and magazine action was ridiccccccc.

Makes me just wanna suck it up and just buy one of those and never buy a 1911 again.

gunbroker has these RIA 1911's for 369-399 all day. just buy one on there and have it sent to a ffl