Pit bull puppies

Matt906

My girlfriends dog got knocked up now I have 8 pure bred pit bull puppies. They are now just a week old, but I want to start finding them a home. Come reserve your pup today. I do have the right to deny the sale of pups...Im looking for good homes only, prefer people with pitbull experience. This is a great bred, dispite their neg. reputation!

Please contact me if interested.

• Downvote 1

i'm interested what type of pits are they and yea what's the price?

What do you meanh "what kind of pits they are"? They are dogs. Not pits in the ground, or cherry pits, or arm pits.

The the OP, good luck with finding them a home, but for future reference I would suggest getting the dog spayed to prevent situations like this.

What do you meanh "what kind of pits they are"? They are dogs. Not pits in the ground, or cherry pits, or arm pits.

There are different sub sets of APBT's, that breeders have bred over the years for specific features/builds/etc...

Some people like to have their specific sub-set, and will pay for it.

There are different sub sets of APBT's, that breeders have bred over the years for specific features/builds/etc...

He knows. He is just being facetious. lol.

Yeah, I know what you were alluding to. Problem is, most of what you see out there are not true APBT.

Here is a link with tons of good info for anyone that cares.

http://www.workingpitbull.com/pictures.htm