FS Laptop blu-ray burner

Exodus

I have an internal laptop blu-ray burner for sale, I currently use it in my HP but you can remove the faceplate and put on your laptops face plate to fit yours. The only computer it will not fit is an apple. Come see it work in my laptop and take it home.

Asking 75 FIRM. No trades.

Here is the info.

Buffer: 2 MB

Type of Device: BD-RE

Interface: ATAPI

Writing speed:

BD-R Dual Layer 1x

BD-RE Dual Layer 1x

BD-R 1x

BD-RE 1x

DVD+R9 Dual Layer 6x

DVD+R 8x

DVD+RW 6x

DVD-R9 Dual Layer 6x

DVD-R 8x

DVD-RW 6x

DVD-RAM 5x

CD-R 24x

CD-RW 24x

Reading speed:

BD-ROM 1.6x

DVD-ROM 8x

CD-ROM 24x

The physical connection that connects to the motherboard of the laptop is basically universal. But I should correct myself and say most laptops.

Uhm, maybe I'm retarded, but I was almost positive each manufacturer used their own proprietary connectors for internal cd/dvd?

Uhm, maybe I'm retarded, but I was almost positive each manufacturer used their own proprietary connectors for internal cd/dvd?

that what I was thinking too Ben. Maybe the actual connector could be universal which I still don't think it is, but usually always the way the drive slides into the bay is different.

Like I said, if you can prove to me I can slide this thing into my Toshiba laptop and it'll work I'll buy it.

Some have their own but very rarely, I work at a computer store and I take cd drives from laptop to laptop without any issues or driver problems.

that what I was thinking too Ben. Maybe the actual connector could be universal which I still don't think it is, but usually always the way the drive slides into the bay is different.

Like I said, if you can prove to me I can slide this thing into my Toshiba laptop and it'll work I'll buy it.

Whats the model of your toshiba? If you want can can meet up and i'll install it in your laptop for you and show you it works.