Who deleted it?

l337h4l

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the issue? I'm lost, you linked a company who is trying to promote there product by letting people use there product? If I'm rite idk what the issue is, instead of jumping to bash mode why don't you let the newb explain, or better yet, become informed on the product. Someone on here mite find the comapnies product rather useful. As for you newb, I get what u r doing, its kew, jus weather the storm and ignore the trolls.

That's fine want me to uncover the 65 Vette ?

http://tachedout.com/picupload/vette.jpg

Geeze just because I like the challenge of a 4 cylinder because tossing $1200 into a Buick GN is easy to make it go fast.

Or destroying a Classic car with a tube chassis is cool gets me flamed?

Ok don't be that guy please don't be that guy.

I'm still lost!!! Fucking aye, why are we bashing someone who is actually promoting car stuff? I mean god forbid we arnt talking about sprint vs verizon vs at&t, or whose dick is going in whose butt, or my favorite, how to wipe ur ass in the dark. But actual car products on a car site, we don't all have fbodies. He is making an effort to build automotive benefits on a automotive website.

That's fine want me to uncover the 65 Vette ?

Geeze just because I like the challenge of a 4 cylinder because tossing $1200 into a Buick GN is easy to make it go fast.

Or destroying a Classic car with a tube chassis is cool gets me flamed?

sure, even though i am not impressed with old vettes it is way cooler than a honda will ever be. maybe you should take that to nelson instead of the civic, at least that car was designed with performance in mind not going to the store.

not sure where we picked up a GN at in this thread but i have no use for them....

i cut up classic cars without worry. some are just too far gone to put back to stock.

Oh well I tried to be nice.

PS nice Audi collection, Wife rolls a 09 A3

You treat everyone this way?

We are all 6'5 250 solid muscle online. We can say and do wat we want, its the internet!

On a side note, do u hangout with jp and raffi ??? If so I'm snitching on how ur acting on here. And more than likley ill meet u in the summer time

I'm still lost!!! Fucking aye, why are we bashing someone who is actually promoting car stuff? I mean god forbid we arnt talking about sprint vs verizon vs at&t, or whose dick is going in whose butt, or my favorite, how to wipe ur ass in the dark. But actual car products on a car site, we don't all have fbodies. He is making an effort to build automotive benefits on a automotive website.

Man, I don't drop character 'till I done the DVD commentary.