Who deleted it?

l337h4l

The funny part is, this guy's intro was spot on.

This forum has many paying sponsors. You have to imagine that when a person who joins a forum 4-5 months ago, never posts, then jumps on the scene with a link to some "new" company, their products, and such it's not going to be recieved well.

Nobody was even PMing you or saying anything either, you decided to create this thread and draw attention to yourself.

PS: If you've been racing for 25 years, you must have started before you could even drive!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The civic is more fun at Nelsons and its faster. Besides why take a numbers matching stock 327 Vette with stock suspension to Nelsons Its been babied for the past 15 years.

how do you know its faster?

p.s. read your old posts, 45 through the carousel? thats easily 70 through there. even in a '86 cellica supra.

Kart as a kid

As for 45 through the Carousel first time road racing in the car truthfully scared shitless and the kink was worse. When I got my license I spent most time at the drag strip cause it was 15 min down the road.

After my accident in 2001 I stopped racing cars and built them for others because I almost lost my life and it took 6 months to get behind the wheel of a car again.

Ricky bobby?

:lol:

So glad you knew wat I was talking about

i'm glad you knew what i was talking about first.

As for 45 through the Carousel first time road racing in the car truthfully scared shitless and the kink was worse.

then you would never want to ride with me.

if your not first your last. shake and bake.

No big deal like I said I am NOT trying to push product for personal gain I was spreading the word to those who may have been interested in a free sponsorship from a down to earth company.

As for conflicts with site sponsors it may be beneficial for them to know the company exists in the US

Oh shit it does, fuck I only deal with companies from gaum.

What did that statement have to do with the price of two selebant hookers?

Bring it on destroyer of old classic cars.

king kong ain't got shit on me!!!

This one is from Malaysia the girls are a bit more but cleaner unless you like the free souvenirs they leave you with

phil takes anything thats free.