• Phail (Phil)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you, get somthing to race, stop bench racing:gtfo:

How am I bench racing

All I am saying is do it right? You talked mad shit with your Camaro, when you got it back.. it barley ran then sold it.

Im not in the place financially to say I'll have something to beat on you with. Got a deployment in the fall after that I start my job in Kuwait... Ill then have the budget to fuck what ever you got up. But till then I'll be the guy that still can go out to the meets, have fun with out a car, record races, talk shit and have fun.

hmm i remember you doing this with a white integra as well.

How about this if you build your car right you can drive it correctly going from a dig isnt a problem or a 40 roll. Seeing as funny cars and other 9 second cars can do just fine. go blow your tire smoke up someone elses ass

How about this if you build your car right you can drive it correctly going from a dig isnt a problem or a 40 roll. Seeing as funny cars and other 9 second cars can do just fine. go blow your tire smoke up someone elses ass

OMG, are you seriously posting in this thread?

Aren't you the guy always talking shit to everyone about how racing is stupid because you got raped by the long dick of the law ?

And before you can say shit....

We did one race Mustang vs Camaro... we were door to door. I was all motor.

I had a bad day at Drag way 42 and only went a fastest of 13.2... was running too tall of a tire (Slicks ate a hole in my running board)

Fastest it ever went was 12.88 at Trails spraying My car only made 345whp 460tq that was with spray.

my shit always ran, never broke down, was clean as hell, was always ready to roll And I never backed down to a race. I would race any race but asked we ran my race too.

Yes it got repo'd

Lets see what shit you come up with to talk

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/My%20Stang/KatieandKaycarwash.jpg

That white integra got its asshole shoved inside out.

What you wanna roll up in this too?

I building it for a purpose, dig racing is not on the list.

no i will be with these ass clowns drinking, picking up elderly women trying to get a toothless bj

For some reason I see a fight happening tonight and both you and I instigating it to the point it pops off and were no where to be found:cool:

duck farts, captn and cokes and redbull and vodkas all night

And before you can say shit....

We did one race Mustang vs Camaro... we were door to door. I was all motor.

I had a bad day at Drag way 42 and only went a fastest of 13.2... was running too tall of a tire (Slicks ate a hole in my running board)

Fastest it ever went was 12.88 at Trails spraying My car only made 345whp 460tq that was with spray.

my shit always ran, never broke down, was clean as hell, was always ready to roll And I never backed down to a race. I would race any race but asked we ran my race too.

Yes it got repo'd

Lets see what shit you come up with to talk

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/My%20Stang/KatieandKaycarwash.jpg

wtf are you talking about eminem? if i remeber correctly, i was pulling on you, we werent door to door. my car was bone stock at the time. with a van tranny:gtfo: i didnt do shit to my car til after that nite, so whats that say about your car? you sprayed your shit, with slicks and you ran 12.8s, i went 12.9s, no spray, no radials, slipping tranny.:gtfo: yes my shit broke wen i tried to mod it, oh well thats racing. dont tell me about how wen you get back your gonna have somthing crazy, cause you left before and the best you could muster up is 1280

For some reason I see a fight happening tonight and both you and I instigating it to the point it pops off and were no where to be found:cool:

duck farts, captn and cokes and redbull and vodkas all night

no moscato? lol im always down for the club punch:p

Phil fuck roll racin' a bike doesn't prove you can ride worth a shit! If you can't decide to race on a dig it ain't worth the gas nor the pride and bullshit associated with it.

bike is a dig or no race machine. cars are a different story!

This. Even though I still think Phil can't ride.