• NeonKiller
    • Phail (Phil)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twistedrx7 Quote:

Originally Posted by 99ta http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

shanton you do realize hooking is part of racing right? no ones fault but your own you wont hook till 60........

exactly!

and Jones;omg what did you bring to this thread omg omg omg. :gtfo:

Did you guys not see the part where I said I'm building it for roll racing?

IE I wanna race cars from higher speeds. I could care less about going from a slow roll thats not what I intend on doing.

Did you guys not see the part where I said I'm building it for roll racing?

IE I wanna race cars from higher speeds. I could care less about going from a slow roll thats not what I intend on doing.

shanton im building a car for a roll race but it starts at 0 so you need to build yours to match that or you lost.

shanton im building a car for a roll race but it starts at 0 so you need to build yours to match that or you lost.

Check this. Just for you Im gonna fuck you up from a dig at the track. Go ahead and lock that shit the fuck in.

Im gonna drag that car so hard down the track your gonna leave a pile of your own human shit at the 60ft mark.

Real Talk

Check this. Just for you Im gonna fuck you up from a dig at the track. Go ahead and lock that shit the fuck in.

Im gonna drag that car so hard down the track your gonna leave a pile of your own human shit at the 60ft mark.

Real Talk

woah you mean your beastly machine is going to so EPIC that it can roast tires like a campfire bbq AND runs from a dig. WOW ill believe it when i see it

who cares what your buidling it for...it still has to hook. your not going to find many people to do 80 rolls. I don't dig race my car, but hooking was and still is my first priority. no point in having power if your can't put it down, period.

Phil... u rode a bike for like a month then lost the keys to ur bike...... an now u think ur mr king sheeeeeit ona bike?

Just saying.

And aww I miss beating that camaro.. I know this isant anything related to this post but ahh well

I got my money on shanton

Oh an roll racing a bike is fucking gay

woah you mean your beastly machine is going to so EPIC that it can roast tires like a campfire bbq AND runs from a dig. WOW ill believe it when i see it

You gonna a man up or bitch out?

Test and tune straight out off the trailer first Wed of June if rain Friday.

Eric, it will hook. But when making the power at low rpms it will not unless I stay outta throttle.

Phil... u rode a bike for like a month then lost the keys to ur bike...... an now u think ur mr king sheeeeeit ona bike?

Just saying.

And aww I miss beating that camaro.. I know this isant anything related to this post but ahh well

I got my money on shanton

Oh an roll racing a bike is fucking gay

Paul I had the bike for 2 months and put almost 3k miles on it. I rode that bike everywhere, I took back rodes to cincy on a Saturday by myself once. I rode to wheeling on accident, I know what I'm doing, thanks for the heads up. Ill get plenty of time on my shit before I run down shanton, and its not that fucking hard to roll race a bike. The hard part is launching, from there its throttle , clutch, hold on to nuts. Take ur ass to boot camp and stay out of this thread.

And as for you wagner, if I'm so full of shit, please put your name on the list and you can get the dick as well.

haha or so you think phil, you know nothing obviously

:finger: deal with it?

Is it spring yet?

paul again, no one said your name, called you out, or even brought u up. Your just trying to put yourself in the mix . :gtfo: jus sit back and watch, your not needed here. Thanks

Obviously I'm not here to talk shit, because I drive a stock wagon. But it seems the only "fair" way to do this is a best 2 out of 3 race. A dig, 40 roll or whatever Phil wants, and a 176.489372 roll or whatever Shanton wants. Or am I being too logical?