Neonkiller vs Phil = Who will win.

neonkiller

Neonkille Vs Phail (Phil)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Neonkille Vs Phail (Phil)

• NeonKiller
    • Phail (Phil)

Obviously I'm not here to talk shit, because I drive a stock wagon. But it seems the only "fair" way to do this is a best 2 out of 3 race. A dig, 40 roll or whatever Phil wants, and a 176.489372 roll or whatever Shanton wants. Or am I being too logical?

Did that back in the day with a certain member on here. Not really the best out come you got to put it all on the line one time.

Make or break.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, If we both come to win I think this will be pretty good.

This is the scene

Its a Saturday nite, the weather is rite, 78 degrees no wind no rain in site. ( not trying to rhyme) its aprox. 1130pm est time, the parking lot is full. A good mix of cars, from american, to european, to japeneese. The crowd is mostly mature, a few ricer kids, but for the most part mature. Your standing with your group/ crew, you hear a pack of bikes rolling in. Almost an erie feeling, like an animal in the wild, and you hear the predators coming. They circle the lot to make sure they are seen by the peons, because in there mind these bikers are the real deal. The shit in some words. They carry a smugness to them, a since of entitlement, knowing the are the fastest mofos in the lot. They finally park, shut off the motors and start to mingle with there fellow enthusiasts. One guy stays on his bike, you can tell this guy isn't here to talk, but is here for buisness. A few moments go by, you can tell somthing is about to go down. You have the feeling like your on the outside of a ct room waiting for the verdict. You wanna know wtf is up, but your not gonna find out because you don't wanna be that guy, that doesn't already know. Suddenly you hear a sound. A distinct sound. A sound that reminds your of a giant sneeze, psh, it happens again and you know, its a turbo car. You look around and here comes 3 cars, a vett, an evo, and the suprise car. Instantly the guy on the bike looks up, almost like he hears the dinner call. The cars pull in, you can smell the race gas, you feel the hp under yor feet. And out of the suprise car, you can hear the techno bumpin. Your. Feeling a lil excitied because the groupd doesn't make a lap, they stop in the middle of the lot. They don't carry the same smug, they carry a different aura. The type of a young cali kid on the beach carries. A simple swag. They leave their cars running though, the guy in the evo rolls down the windows and says, streets are clear, let's rock pussies. The guy on the bike says, yo you got my money !, the. Man in the suprise car flashes a green dollar bill and says , you mean do I have my money? The biker says fuck it , ill grab it from your bitch wen we get back, then ill take her too. He starts his bike. And the fellow bikers do the same. The group bails out, and u think to yourself, shit should I follow, can I keep up, and before you can. Decide, they are gone. You hear them make short pulls as they fair towards the freeway. The rest will be decided from there....

This is the scene

Its a Saturday nite, the weather is rite, 78 degrees no wind no rain in site. ( not trying to rhyme) its aprox. 1130pm est time, the parking lot is full. A good mix of cars, from american, to european, to japeneese. The crowd is mostly mature, a few ricer kids, but for the most part mature. Your standing with your group/ crew, you hear a pack of bikes rolling in. Almost an erie feeling, like an animal in the wild, and you hear the predators coming. They circle the lot to make sure they are seen by the peons, because in there mind these bikers are the real deal. The shit in some words. They carry a smugness to them, a since of entitlement, knowing the are the fastest mofos in the lot. They finally park, shut off the motors and start to mingle with there fellow enthusiasts. One guy stays on his bike, you can tell this guy isn't here to talk, but is here for buisness. A few moments go by, you can tell somthing is about to go down. You have the feeling like your on the outside of a ct room waiting for the verdict. You wanna know wtf is up, but your not gonna find out because you don't wanna be that guy, that doesn't already know. Suddenly you hear a sound. A distinct sound. A sound that reminds your of a giant sneeze, psh, it happens again and you know, its a turbo car. You look around and here comes 3 cars, a vett, an evo, and the suprise car. Instantly the guy on the bike looks up, almost like he hears the dinner call. The cars pull in, you can smell the race gas, you feel the hp under yor feet. And out of the suprise car, you can hear the techno bumpin. Your. Feeling a lil excitied because the groupd doesn't make a lap, they stop in the middle of the lot. They don't carry the same smug, they carry a different aura. The type of a young cali kid on the beach carries. A simple swag. They leave their cars running though, the guy in the evo rolls down the windows and says, streets are clear, let's rock pussies. The guy on the bike says, yo you got my money !, the. Man in the suprise car flashes a green dollar bill and says , you mean do I have my money? The biker says fuck it , ill grab it from your bitch wen we get back, then ill take her too. He starts his bike. And the fellow bikers do the same. The group bails out, and u think to yourself, shit should I follow, can I keep up, and before you can. Decide, they are gone. You hear them make short pulls as they fair towards the freeway. The rest will be decided from there....

I feel this thread will have epic tales.

Que the song "Under my thumb"