C5 questions??

Stimmel1647545512

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have had too any ways. the bypass doesn't work unless you have a good working column lock to start with.

the colum isnt locked it moves freeley car just shuts off at 2mph ill guess ill take it to a dealer

on a good note the 73 black on black sidepipe vette showed up today that my uncle just bought and its fine

the colum isnt locked it moves freeley car just shuts off at 2mph ill guess ill take it to a dealer

this is cause by the column lock being messed up. when you get the new one PM me and i will tell you how to fix it. no need to take it to the dealer and spend all that money.

no the signals are not related. needs a flasher unit. its part of the hazard flasher between the dash vents.

Like said it was the first thing I did to my 02Z. Mine had the skip shift done already but the column lock was not and no way I wanted to get stranded in a dark parking lot. You could get lucky with out it and never have a problem but why risk it.