by march 15 i will have 5700 dollars in bills paid for and checked off!!

2pointslow

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay off 04 R6 out of pocket next month, then sell 02 BMW M3 for 2grand profit, then sell already paid off R6 an combine money with BMW money an pay of lexus is300.

Keep paid off is300 an move to ariziona by 2012 an say fuck off to you all.

thats my dream anywayz.......but I know Ill prolly buy a lotus exige s instead of moving though:rolleyes:

Our society is all about debt. I owe nothing on credit cards but I do owe $6k on the car and $12k on the student loans.

My fiance owes $240k in student loans and we are getting a mortgage this month for $250k more!

More debt!

What profession is she?

I agree, anything's possible, but like I said, IMO it's not possible or common for most people.

It SHOULD be. As a Mortgage broker, I deal with people that live beyond their means EVERY DAY, and make a killing off of them. IMO-if your yearly Gross could not pay off your house, you should not be in the house. But Im old school, plan for the worst hope for the best.

Shitty thing about not being in debt-is being ask to pay off other's (family's) debt.

I don't even know what bills are. Real talk.

Im going to buy a brick with my tax return, break it open pour it all over the table and call some dirty hookers. Mike wanna join I just paid my bills off so I'am ready to pay cash for it!!! :woowoo:

I know, I just have the bullshit plati. Imma upgrade next year when I get out of school.

I do love goin out and using that black card. People think it's fake.

Wait, you have a black card? Or your dad does?

EDIT: FUCK GETTING A BLACK CARD! Many people have downgraded to the plati because the black cards rewards suck and the annual fees are outregeous.