Tom Hanks son is a rapper? Lmfao!!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Kid Rock went from rapping, to rock rap, to country because Country is what was selling at the time...he's a poser

Actually he went to rapping and rock rap because that is what was selling. I have Kid Rock country covers from around the time his first CD came out. He has always been country.

Oh really? i'd be interested in hearing those because everything I have ever read about him states he started out as a break dancer then progressed into a rapper, kinda doesn't mesh with country lol.

They are all on a cd. I will have to find it. He does covers like "A Country Boy can Survive" and "Curtis Lowe" circa 1995

Are you fucking kidding? :gtfo:

Kid Rock is quite possibly the biggest poser douche of all time.

I'd rank his country music over just about every country song currently on the radio. His shit at least hits the roots of country music. Most shit out today is just pop music with a southern drawl

So your saying "summertime" is the basis of country music? I thought it was a cheap rip off of "sweet home alabama" in which it even samples. I used to be a kid rock fan until he turned into wanna be country singer with Sheryl Crow

I never said I was a Kid Rock fan, I am saying his stuff that is "country" is at least more country than most of the shit on the radio. You are going to tell me that Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts and that kind of shit is more country than his stuff? HA