b18b, b16, b18c cylinder heads/intake manifolds/C&R Radiator

rb26deet32

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got something new to add to the list.

obd1 b18b1 with <60k miles. Compression test is stupid good, didn't do a leak down but it's probably just as good. The motor is in an integra ls right now. You can come and drive around in it and see how it runs. No problems, doesn't burn oil. Has never been touched. The valve cover hasn't even been taken off.

What all is included:

long block

intake manifold

distributor

intake

plugs/wires

engine harness

and anything else that would usually come with the motor...

I'm looking to get $500. OBO. I'm ok with low balls

Also just an FYI the motor is not stolen. It's in a car right meow. Only taking the motor out because a better engine is going in... ;)

let me know if you have any questions.

You can text me at (614)625-7269

Thanks.

Brent

Edited by rb26deet32

New price for EVERYTHING is 1/2 of my listed price. I don't want to go back and change everything so doing this should work. And it's still OBO so please lowball the shit out of me.

I'll also do package deals on most everything.

Like b18 head, skunk 2 intake manifold, tb, fuel rail, msd coil pack, dizzy, arp head studs for $500 OBO

The STOCK ls swap will go for $500.

Turbo is no longer for sale, I'm keeping it.

Make an offer

Is it the Blaster SC 8235?

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/92%20EG%20Build/IMG_1743.jpg?t=1299708701

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d153/rb26deet32/92%20EG%20Build/IMG_1542.jpg?t=1299708756

Dist and coil and clutch for $400? Will it work with a B18C5?

The dizzy is for a ls motor. So that wont work. I'll sell the clutch and coil for $400 though. If not I'll keep the clutch til I make too much power for it and then replace it.

do you still have the c&r radiator? stock ls swap...is that everything? lmk

All you would need to complete the swap is a transmission. But it depends on what car you want to put the swap into. Let me know.

Sent you a pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Now selling two motors and one block.

The stock ls motor that I was talking about. $500OBO

b18b1 with 1,500 miles on rebuild. Arp bottom end, built top end. Will have more info later on the exact build. $900OBO

B16a2 block. Comes with crank and main caps. Otherwise is bare. $200obo. Block has less than 40k miles. Went with a poorman itr build. That's why the block is bare.

All prices are OBO. I can get pictures of anything if you need it. The stock ls is still in a running car. The built b18b is on an engine stand, the block is just sitting on my workbench. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

New parts.

81.5 cp 9.0:1 compression pistons. They were in my ls for a few thousand miles. The car didn't make enough power so I'm going bigger and going with a higher compression ratio. Wanting to get $250 for them. I will have some pictures here in a few days. They are at the machine shop right now.

I'm also selling a b18b1 ls motor with 70k miles on it. It is completely stock and sitting on my engine stand. No pictures yet but I will have them in a few. $450

t3 super t70 journal bearing turbo. Brand friggen new. Still has the plastic caps on the housing. $400

Walbro 255 in tank fuel pump. Brand new. Still in the original packaging. Looking to get $75 for it.

B16b1 block with crank (no rods/pistons) $300

I think that's it for now. Let me know if you have any questions or want certain pictures.

Bump, Running out of money but I'm no where near running out of parts. I still have everything listed unless I say it's gone. Also if you want some random part that I might have just ask. There's a good chance I'll have it.

• 2 weeks later...