FS: 98 2 door Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, insurance total

EVILGTP98

So the EVILGTP is dead, they ended up at a total loss for the car and gave me the oppurtunity to buy it back so heres the scoop on it.

217,000 k on odometer

transmission replaced, has roughly 145,000 k on it, supercharger rebuilt a year ago, also has keyed nose/pulley setup with 3.4 pulley, the front bumper is destroyed from a deer collision and passenger side fender is also mashed, both off of car. Car is 98 Daytona 500 edition, still runs great, if the battery is juiced up it will fire right up, transmission shifts perfect, has shift kit set to full race. SLP loudmouth exhaust with Random tech 3 inch catless downpipe, thrasher cold air intake, DHP reprogrammed computer, new struts all the way around, less than 3000 miles on them. There is a ton im forgetting but ask any questions ya got, car will have to be trailered, it will drive up on a trailer but its registered as a totaled out car. Sorry its so dirty, not enough time in the day, interior is leather, driver seat is rough, pass and rear seats are nearly flawless, looks bad from pics, just needs cleaned up. Car is located in St. Clairsville Ohio

Price $2000 obo

http://s442.photobucket.com/albums/qq146/JamieBear666/

It would need front bumper, pass side fender, hood needs replaced, has damage but would function well enough till it could be replaced and both headlight/turn signal capsules. Tires arent in the best shape but other than that and to have it inspected by the state to have it as a road worth salvage title car is really all you need. I have daily driven it for quite some time, got great gas milage and runs great, still got alot of power and other than the front valve cover having a small crack and needing replaced is really a good car I just dont feel like messing with it anymore.

Part out is a possibility, due to my time contraints right now I am hoping to just sell outright and be done with it. Drewhop is first on my list for a part out if it goes that route, I still have to get this up on the grand prix forums, hopefully this weekend. Will keep you posted.