Ammo Hard To Find?

ReconRat

Eh' date=' if you live outside 270 I'm of little use in this, but don't be stupid, of course I want hot sauce with the holster. I put that shit on everything!

I don't know about chain stores, but if you can find a locally owned enthusiast shop LIKE Vance' or Aumiller's, I would shop there for more reasons than just well stocked shelves. Dicks and Meijer order their shit based on sales history and projections and replenishing the .22 ammo isn't a high priority for them. A respectable firearms dealer wouldn't be caught dead without a few cases of the "normal" rounds. (anything common and/or NATO, the good stuff.)

(if anyone around c-town doesn't know Aumiller, he is the dude with the .50 machine gun on a tripod, complete with sandbag counterweights, pointing at the front door... look left as you enter, gets me hard every time I see it)

:sheepfucker:[/quote']

I went to my local gun store and they wanted $25 for 50 rounds target ammo!!! That's why I went to Wal-mart, though I dislike the store on principal.

Well, I see no point in stocking up on self-defense ammo beyond maybe 200 rounds or so. The only time I have used hollow-point ammo at the range was to see if my glock would have trouble with it, which it didn't. Seriously, if you need 500 rounds of ammunition that you will only use in a self-defense situation, please move out of the 'hood.

:lol:I agree