F/S, F/T 98 4wd blazer

STEVE-O

1998 4x4 blazer ls

A/C, Heat, over head compass/temp, auto diming mirror, towing package, FACTORY CD player

Lots of new parts within the last year or so

new parts including

- rebuilt motor ( aprox 25k on it)

-newer transmission

- 2 new front axles

- all 4 brake calipers

- REESE tubular class III hitch

- BRAND NEW 2 inch ball hitch ( used once with the reese adapter)

- steering box / pitman arm

- idler arm

- tensioner pully

- cat back exhaust

- front diff seals

- blower motor

- Newer tires all the way around

- front wheel bearing

I drive this thing everywhere and have had no problems with it what so ever. the a/c is super cold.

I just dont have a need for this big of a a car anymore and since I have to have a price Asking 2000

OPEN TO TRADES OF ANYTHING REALLY THATS NOT A SUV OR TRUCK.

4 door good on gas would be great not to picky but must be reliable shoot my any offers you might have

• 2 weeks later...
And what, if anything, is wrong with the BlazeR? I have a buyer for the Mirage coming Thursday, but I would not mind a little blazer...

Drivwr door panel is broken. Check engine light for the gas cap and the driver front turn signal housing is gone. Mechanically its a champ I drive it everywhere and never felt it would leave me high and dry I would drive it anywhere. Pm me pics of the mirage I am interested in it

I sold Steve the Blazer about a year ago... when I owned it, I seriously replaced EVERYTHING on that truck. That truck should need nothing for a long time.

thanks man and no its been a champ for sure. I just had to do a wheel bearing and the small ubber section of brake line and other than that it has only seen oil changes. Its been a tank and super reliable

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...