Reputable JDM (yo) Engine Importers

Rally Pat

I was pretty set on buying my engine and transmission from Tiger Japanese, who I THOUGHT was a reputable importer from my Toyota days, but a quick search from google again showed that they have been known to do some sketchy things. I just wanted to know if anyone had a shop that they had bought from that had decent prices and good customer service. Thanks.

Zerolift has never done me wrong plus they are local. They can be pricey on some things though.

I got my engine through J hot and was very impressed with their service and the condition the engine came in.

Zerolift has never done me wrong plus they are local. They can be pricey on some things though.

I got my engine through J hot and was very impressed with their service and the condition the engine came in.

Does Zerolift even exist anymore? I mean I have emailed them, called and left a message during "open" hours, never heard back. I have posted on ohiodrifting in their section and still haven't heard a damn thing from them.

I would recommend them as well due to what I have seen on OD, but if you can't respond to a quote inquiry that really pisses me off. I can understand a couple days, but it's been 2 weeks....

Side question. What is the big import junkyard in Ohio? I have heard good things, but I forgot the dam name. lol. I can remember that you give them a list and they give you a price for delivered to your door.

Does Zerolift even exist anymore? I mean I have emailed them, called and left a message during "open" hours, never heard back. I have posted on ohiodrifting in their section and still haven't heard a damn thing from them.

I would recommend them as well due to what I have seen on OD, but if you can't respond to a quote inquiry that really pisses me off. I can understand a couple days, but it's been 2 weeks....

yea man they are still around, I know the owners pretty well and talk with them everyone in a while on AIM, They have been retarded busy with their move and with getting multiple containers of JDM goods a month just putting all the stuff away. Ill check with them and see if they got your message.

Side question. What is the big import junkyard in Ohio? I have heard good things, but I forgot the dam name. lol. I can remember that you give them a list and they give you a price for delivered to your door.

Brims?