Duracoat, where to buy it?

Mark1647545493

http://www.duracoat-finishes.com/ is where I was looking as well as the site you suggested. Guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just order it. I've got a shotgun, 2 pistols and a couple rifles that need finished. I'm tired of them sitting on my workbench in parts taking up space. Oh and I have 2 Romanian AK kits that need Duracoat'd too. I'm going to have a fortune in this stuff.

Scott, is it really worth the money? if it works like the web site describes it's just as good as using Rhino-lining on a truck bed.

Next to Wilson Combat's finishes, duracoat is supposed to be one of the best on the market. I'm sending my 870 in for ghost rings to Wilson Combat, so I'm just going to have them refinish the shotgun while it's there. If you're good with an airgun, you can get pretty intricate with the finishes and camo patterns. Not to mention I hear it'll put up with some abuse without wearing off.

I'm pretty good with my airbrush so I feel confident I can do a good basic black finish on what I need done. I seen some of those patterns and honestly I don't much care for the looks of 99% of them. I just need the finish to looks good and take abuse from getting beat around in the woods when I go hunting.

Well I'm about to order up some so I'll post some pics of the guns when I get them finished.

thanks for your help