2x 10/22 Gatling Gun

jerrodh

Attach power drill to crank, mow shit down, win.

Welcome to club Fed. These are legal due to being hand cranked.

There is an AK Kit out there too. Add 2 Drums, a Motor and stick it on your boat in the Caribbean.

:bangbang:

KillJoy

I have a BMF Activator for my 10/22. 4 shots per rotation of the crank. It's not as fast as a full auto 10/22 but it still fun to blast through a 30 round mag with it. Definitely nothing like the link above...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/BMF-Activator/707343.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dbmf%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=bmf&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

I have a BMF Activator for my 10/22. 4 shots per rotation of the crank. It's not as fast as a full auto 10/22 but it still fun to blast through a 30 round mag with it. Definitely nothing like the link above...

http://www.cabelas.com/product/BMF-Activator/707343.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dbmf%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=bmf&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

Haha for only $20 I might have to get one of these, a lot more realistic than the application I posted.

BMF Activator

Full auto........ "That is HOT!"

A little difference in speed.....

The key element for these things to work right is to have good magazines. I never have issues with the steel lipped mags, but the plastic lipped mags wear in quick and usually jams a lot.

One other thing.. They won't work on an sks. I tried and could never get it consistent. Pretty sure they are design just for the 10/22.

Have fun if ya get one.