T-Mobile G2 guys...

2 Sweet

How the fuck do you send a picture message?

I've tried it on the stock messaging app, and also using Handcent SMS. Neither works. Whenever I send a pic, it acts like it's sending, but never actually sends. I've researched it on the web, tried clearing the cache of both apps, turning wi-fi off, all the other suggestions out there and it's still being a douche. When I first got the phone it would send pics as a slideshow for some gay reason, and now it won't send anything at all.

WTF :confused:

You can do it two dayys. In the text message click attach select the photo an hit send(don't exit or move the text untill it says sent)

Second way go to your galley an find the pic ...click share messaging select the person ect

What the hell are you talking about? The same way you always send picture messages attach it to the message when you hit menu >:o Yes I have a fully rooted s-off'd g2.

You can do it two dayys. In the text message click attach select the photo an hit send(don't exit or move the text untill it says sent)

Second way go to your galley an find the pic ...click share messaging select the person ect

Maybe I wasn't clear lol.....I know how to send a pic, but the problem is the phone is failing to execute. When I attempt to send a pic through the stock messenger, it attaches fine and everything, then when I send it, it just says "Sending..." but never actually sends. When I try it using Handcent it does that little progress circle thing like it's trying to send, but never does.

I can e-mail pics just fine, the problem is sending a pic through text message to another person.

Maybe I wasn't clear lol.....I know how to send a pic, but the problem is the phone is failing to execute. When I attempt to send a pic through the stock messenger, it attaches fine and everything, then when I send it, it just says "Sending..." but never actually sends. When I try it using Handcent it does that little progress circle thing like it's trying to send, but never does.

I can e-mail pics just fine, the problem is sending a pic through text message to another person.

call tmobile cause ur phones not working right. it should be simple an quick an done wala