AT&T

FST94TSI

Does anybody here work for AT&T wireless? The asshole that stole my ipad has an account with them. I call and verified that today. They said that he is an active customer with them but they won't give me the info. Some help would be more than greatly appreciated.

Ya CPD is really not proving to be very helpful so far. I tried to contact the detective that is supposedly assigned to this case and got his voicemail which said that he is off Sundays and Mondays. Well surprise, surprise he wasnt there today and never checks his voicemail either when hes not there I suppose because I heard absolutely nothing from him. The problem is that although there's not much chance anyways of recovering the ipad, with every passing day there's even more chance that its been sold ten times and will not be found. Either way, found or not I want him going to jail. It is a felony and yes I will follow through and push this as far as I can. Fuck that douchebag thief.