Fuk us hima

nurkvinny

Scary stuff, I was watching this most of the day yesterday when they were talking about it. They were saying they had no idea when/if they were going to have an issue and apparently they already did. Good to see that the reactor hasn't been hurt...yet.

"One report said no one could find four whole trains. Others said 9,500 people in one coastal town were unaccounted for and that at least 200 bodies had washed ashore elsewhere."

One might say that shit is getting real, etc.

They live in between fashion district and Jingu(the massive sporting complex) in Tokyo. I am more worried about the kid and mom. The kid travels all over for tennis practice throughout Tokyo and all over Japan playing tournaments. They could have been anywhere when it hit. I coached the kid for 7 years. Needless to say I became good friends with them. The dad would have been fine getting stuck at work. He would just pass his time drinking at a bar.

If you need help finding shelters and police stations let me know, some of my family is in the capital city also. Im lucky enough to get emails thru. Where did the kid do his tennis thing at? pm me

Dude japan is good for that.....no offense to anyone, but they are shady as fuck . My grandma can tell you what they "told" them during the war lol ...

It would be sweet if they came out with a ufo or something, but it always fails.

sorry I was pissed.... lol I wont say anything. why not send help?

A possible answer would be, "where was Japan during Katrina?"

I am not against helping them. I just wish our gov't could get that scale of aid to our own states that quickly when needed.

A possible answer would be, "where was Japan during Katrina?"

I am not against helping them. I just wish our gov't could get that scale of aid to our own states that quickly when needed.

Japan and other countrys raised more in private donations then american's did for katrina. A possible answer would prolly be a fucking lazy fuck country. just look at the funds countrys put towards disaster relief, ours is a fucking joke .

If you need help finding shelters and police stations let me know, some of my family is in the capital city also. Im lucky enough to get emails thru. Where did the kid do his tennis thing at? pm me

I just got word today there are fine. From what I was told Tokyo is pretty much back to normal. Everyone is worried about the reactors though.