5 questions with Wonderboy

AWW$HEEET

In this edition of "5 questions with", we interview Wonderboy.

1. What is the wildest fantasy you've ever had with your mother?

2. How many hoes has the 305 walked during this especially weak winter season?

3. What kind of truck is that actually?

4. What is your fondest memory as a child?

5. Jones is obviously your dad. Comments?

i once took a really big crap

and couldnt waste it on a flush. so i fished it out with a goldfish net. I wanted to show my friend so i threw it in the freezer to preserve it.

A few hours later i got phonecall from my exgf (recently cot him cheating on me)

She begged to come over to talk about things, and i finally gave in.

We talked and opened up a bottle of wine. One bottle led to another, and then to another. When we were both pretty sauced up, we started making out. Things got heavy and we eventually went to the bed room. I took her pants off and starting tongue-jacking her shitbox. While i was down there, i had a really cool idea.

I said "Arness, i have a cold toy in the freezer id like to use on you."

she was pretty open so i knew she would say yes.

I ran downstairs to grab my frozen shit. I went back into my room and made sure the light was still off...i didnt want her to expect what was about to happen.

I stuffed the frozen shit in her nanner and she loved it. i started pounding her pretty hard and could tell the thing was starting to thaw.

Then i said "lay still, ill be back."

I went downstairs and turned on Saved by the bell.

About 10 minutes later i heard a scream from upstairs.

she ran down the stairs and out the door.

she took part of my turd dildo with her.

and couldnt waste it on a flush. so i fished it out with a goldfish net. I wanted to show my friend so i threw it in the freezer to preserve it.

A few hours later i got phonecall from my exgf (recently cot him cheating on me)

We talked and opened up a bottle of wine. One bottle led to another, and then to another. When we were both pretty sauced up, we started making out. Things got heavy and we eventually went to the bed room. I took her pants off and starting tongue-jacking her shitbox. While i was down there, i had a really cool idea.

I ran downstairs to grab my frozen shit. I went back into my room and made sure the light was still off...i didnt want her to expect what was about to happen.

I stuffed the frozen shit in her nanner and she loved it. i started pounding her pretty hard and could tell the thing was starting to thaw.

What goes on in ur head? I'm impressed.

Alaskin pipeline, lol classic

In this edition of "5 questions with", we interview Wonderboy.

1. What is the wildest fantasy you've ever had with your mother?

2. How many hoes has the 305 walked during this especially weak winter season?

3. What kind of truck is that actually?

4. What is your fondest memory as a child?

5. Jones is obviously your dad. Comments?

1. This one where we are jackhammering mickey mouse in the doodey hole with a lawn dart while garth brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on santa clauses tummy tum.

2. All.

3. The baddest.

4. My first ejaculation.

5. Its unnofficial so keep it on the DL. I don't want people to associate me with eurotrash.

1. This one where we are jackhammering mickey mouse in the doodey hole with a lawn dart while garth brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on santa clauses tummy tum.

2. All.

3. The baddest.

4. My first ejaculation.

5. Its unnofficial so keep it on the DL. I don't want people to associate me with eurotrash.

Are you dressed like Minnie Pearl?