Retarded ricers

mjrsplat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its defiantly not sell junk shit cars

lol funny as fuck. Guess the 2009 Chevy silverado ltz im driving is junk. The 1million in inventory we have just all junk stuff.

I'd offer to sell you a car but you wouldnt be able to afford any we have.

you'd probably have better luck with a buy here pay here. They can take your $50 weekly payments.

lol funny as fuck. Guess the 2009 Chevy silverado ltz im driving is junk. The 1million in inventory we have just all junk stuff.

I'd offer to sell you a car but you wouldnt be able to afford any we have.

you'd probably have better luck with a buy here pay here. They can take your $50 weekly payments.

yeah you should probably just give it to me. probably not even worth selling.

:D

Is there any other kind, really?

Epic kill list.

Are you trying to be a smartass? This is your only chance to reread the thread and try to gain some understanding as to what I posted before I let loose!!!! lol

Actually, I dont have the patience to wait so Ill just assume you were trying to be a smartass.

First of all, I never said they were kills. You did. Perhaps, Im misunderstanding and these are Kill List worthy to you...

I digress. As I was saying, I never said these were kills but people/cars that for whatever reason, decided to 'show off' in front of me and then proceed to damage their cars or run off the road. The cars I listed are just the ones I remembered doing it off the top of my head.

Eat it. Penor. :D

I'll let it go... For now. :gtfo:

It's ok, I still like your supra.. we can pretend it's jz powered just cuz youre a nice guy. :D Seriously though if you need extra hands putting yours together, give me a shout. i'd be down to help out.

$5 says you two end up rubbing dicks on multiple occasions before the end of the summer. Who cares between 7M and JZ anyways, they are both the same speed in their native conditions:

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/broken11.jpg

Anyways, I'll let you guys get back to convincing yourselves that "it's just one time" and "it's normal for two guys to hang out alone with no pants in a dark garage."

$5 says you two end up rubbing dicks on multiple occasions before the end of the summer. Who cares between 7M and JZ anyways, they are both the same speed in their native conditions:

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/broken11.jpg

Anyways, I'll let you guys get back to convincing yourselves that "it's just one time" and "it's normal for two guys to hang out alone with no pants in a dark garage."

Shit looks sweet on jack stands bruh.

Mr. Splat > Mazda

/thread

Lulz. Idk man there's a vid on YouTube of a mx3 beating a skyline road racing.. I'm scurred now.

It was major Payne lol

Good one that's very clever

In fact I almost lol'ed then I realized I dont like you but its cool. I bet you worked really hard to come up with such a great one liner.

Keep going little buddy we will show every one that retards can use a computer

Let's prove them wrong you are doing great

Edited by Major_golf

http://normswrongpic.jpg

Don't be jealous, buddy. You're my only. BTW, that's neither a 7m or a 1j in that pic you posted. You know better than that. Hmm. I bet you're just itching for a spanking the next time I see you.