Derringer North American Arms Pocket Revolver 150.00

nicktcfcsb

This little derringer is a .22 LR with a 5 shot cylinder. This one sports a 1 5/8" barrel along with very nice wood grips. This one is in fine condition with a fine bore. This little one packs a punch and can be concealed anywhere. So small you can practically put it in your wallet.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj398/nicktcfcsb/guns001.jpg

Edited by nicktcfcsb

I had one of those for a while. It was a fun little toy, but was a little scary to shoot with sweaty hands lol.

Do these little guys kick a little?

I've been wanting one for a while just never came across the right deal. If ya still got this in a couple weeks, we'll be talking..

They do kick a tiny bit....but the size is what gives it the kick. It is a hard little gun to get a grip on. The trigger pull wasn't bad on mine though?

Once again....its a great litle gun and the price is great. Makes me kind of want another, but finishing my track car comes first. GLWS!

• 3 weeks later...
A guy I know has an overunder 22 magnum derringer and the trigger on that thing is so hard you'd have to be arnold not to pull it off target.... How is the trigger on this one?

I have one also and honestly it is my favorite plinker. Trigger pulls smooth on mine though.