Kimi Raikkonen to NASCAR

AWW$HEEET

I'm shocked the F1 vs NASCAR debate didn't start.

Ricky Bobby pretty much laid that debate out on the table and stuck it in the butt.

You can't compare the two for the fact they both have something to do with racing, that is about it.

luckily we have a pretty level minded group of people here on CR....

if you went and started that debate on bimmerforums, you would have all the fucking eliteist F1 pricks jumping up your ass. they are like soccer fans, annoyingly devoted to their sport. and there are a ton of them on bf.c, i cant count how many e46 driving, F1 fanbois are over there.

Think about it though... F1 is eliteist. Not one single race in the US. Whatever organization that runs it has a clear bias against the US.

Probably worried that our mullets would jamb up their "gearboxes"

ITS A TRANSMISSION DICKHEAD

Well you're wrong.

1) It used to be in the US, I went to a race a few years back at Indy. They have no bias against the US, but the sport is a little too complex for the average American to comprehend.

2)With America being the oddball out by calling a gearbox a transmission, everyone else is obviously wrong.

Ricky Bobby pretty much laid that debate out on the table and stuck it in the butt.

You can't compare the two for the fact they both have something to do with racing, that is about it.

True.

I'd love to see NASCAR go back to its roots. Fill the trunk of a slightly modified, stock car with moonshine, and run from the cops. I still watch NASCAR, guess I'm a redneck :D

True.

I'd love to see NASCAR go back to its roots. Fill the trunk of a slightly modified, stock car with moonshine, and run from the cops. I still watch NASCAR, guess I'm a redneck :D

Hell, I'd be happy if they just went back to how it was in the 80s/90s. Other than a few tracks, I can barely even watch it these days without falling asleep by lap 20.

F1 is cool and a hell of a lot better than some forms of motor sports. If you think NASCAR is a joke, you should step infront of a speeding semi now and let the retarded kitty cats of this world enjoy the oxygen you are stealing from them.

The basics I know of circle track racing make me have a ton of respect for those guys. It is not that easy to make a car go fast and turn left like people think. Mix in the rules they have to go by and that makes it more difficult.

I do love me some V8 touring car racing :)

F1 is cool and a hell of a lot better than some forms of motor sports. If you think NASCAR is a joke, you should step infront of a speeding semi now and let the retarded kitty cats of this world enjoy the oxygen you are stealing from them.

The basics I know of circle track racing make me have a ton of respect for those guys. It is not that easy to make a car go fast and turn left like people think. Mix in the rules they have to go by and that makes it more difficult.

I do love me some V8 touring car racing :)

The open wheel guys are coming to NASCAR not only for the money, but the competition is pretty tight. You can be agressive without being black flagged or get in any sort of trouble. I don't watch it every week, but I tend to watch it on a normal basis.