FS: Laptop toshiba satellite t135d $375

Mojoe

I'm selling my primary use laptop Toshiba Satellite t135d-s1324. I've had it just about a year and bought it new at Bestbuy with extra coverage. Reason I'm selling is my work will require higher security features and a CD ROM. Therefore this computer isn't needed. I bought it for the specs and it being light wieght. It was going to be a devoted tuning computer, but who am I kidding, I don't know a thing about tuning. It's running Windows 7 Untimate, office 2007, and a few other programs most people like. It's in great shape. No big scratches and it's not all dinged up. I have all the original paperwork and box it came in.

Here's how it looks: Make note, the look is the same, the specs are a little different do to differing model numbers

http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptops/satellite/T100/T135-S1307

Most place's are selling these used are going for $499 and up

1.6GHz AMD Turion Neo X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor L625

4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 (2 x 2GB)

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

13.3" WXGA HD TruBrite LED Backlit display (1366x768)

320GB 5400RPM Toshiba SATA Hard Drive

ATI Radeon 3200 Graphics

802.11b/g/n, 10/100 LAN

6-in-1 card reader

6-Cell Li-ion 61WH battery, 65W Power Supply

Dimensions: (W x L x H) 12.7" x 8.78" x 0.87"/1.35"

Weight: 3lbs 12.9oz (with 6-cell battery)

3 USB ports

1 HDMI port

Review:

When Toshiba announced the Satellite T135 series, its line of thin-and-light ultraportable laptops last year, we were immediately interested for two reasons: performance and price. In a world of Netbooks toting endlessly similar Atom processors, having a higher-powered dual-core processor such as the U4100 in the T135-S1310 made a big difference in the amount of productivity we could expect in a slim laptop with strong battery life. Though the Satellite T135 line is not supercompact with its 13-inch screen, it is light, easy to carry, and offers a good value for those looking for a more fully featured ready-to-go machine

I read some reviews that said the mouse pad would freeze up. I have not had an issue with this and if it was and issue, I'd get an external mouse. Also read that people sent it back and it was fixed no problem. Just FYI.

People also said the speakers were low in sound. When I bought it, the sound was set very low. All I had to do was adjust it and it sounds fine.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks for reading

Edited by Mojoe

Brian, I have not heard from her yet. Get your women in check. LOL

If price is too steep and can be had for less, please PM me where you are finding that so I can adjust accourdingly. I looked for quite a while and lowest I found was $499. I thought I was being pretty generous.

So $399 for something that had a problem and was fixed, with a 90 day VS. not had an issue and still has Bestbuy coverage(more than 90days), plus my software upgrades.

The info is helpful, but I don't see how refurbished is a better value here. Please PM me, not post, if I am missing something. I would like to have disussions out of the thread. If needed, I will adjust my info accourdingly. thank you

Edited by Mojoe
spelling owns me

Brian, I have not heard from her yet. Get your women in check. LOL

If price is too steep and can be had for less, please PM me where you are finding that so I can adjust accourdingly. I looked for quite a while and lowest I found was $499. I thought I was being pretty generous.

She already has 2 black eyes, not sure where else I will need to smack her :)

Let me know if you need this bullshit cleaned up in this thread...

I didn't mind the link from Geeks. He hasn't PM'd me and I didn't want this turning into a debate thread. I just need to see the value difference, And from what I saw, it wasn't there. I can be a little understanding to a lower price if someone were interested and it was justified.

Thanks