Tuesday 3-17

CBRzach

I'm 100% game for that, but I don't get off work until 6pm. Im at the corner of Strt 73 and st rt 48.

Please come visit me. It is incredibly slow today, and hearing all the bikes go by is driving me nuts.

I work at Kodak, nearly walking distance from the Greene, and I'm off at 5:30. I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone is still going to meet up there after work.

I hope you rode your bike to work because if you meet up with people in your car, you qualify for pansy status like myself. I will be able to give you crap for meeting up with fellow bikers in the cage. Is this what you want?

I hope you rode your bike to work because if you meet up with people in your car, you qualify for pansy status like myself. I will be able to give you crap for meeting up with fellow bikers in the cage. Is this what you want?

don't worry your little head, pretty boy, I rode :cool:

(i had to get it at lunch because the 45 degrees this morning was a bit too much for me, so I'm only half cool)

(i had to get it at lunch because the 45 degrees this morning was a bit too much for me, so I'm only half cool)

OK I'll accept that

If I had to go to a bike gathering in a car? I'd just not go.

I work with Jarvis at Kodak too, but I don't get off until 11pm.

Hey BRAD! That's the t-shirt I gave you last year as your avatar huh? :D

I met them in my car because it was raining and everyone knoes I dont roll in the rain. I'd still drive my car to hang out because who wouldnt want to laugh it up with Jarvis or watch Cattmouch down enough food for a family of 4?

The avitar picture I got off the internet but yea same one... I dig the reaper stuff

Jarv, i see your from boro, what part. I live across from community national bank.

anyways, Sounds like people are going to be at the greene?

I live off Myers Creek, the new little subdivision just Southwest of the Central/Main intersection. What street is that bank on? The 'Boro isn't too huge, you may live really close to me.

I met them in my car because it was raining and everyone knoes I dont roll in the rain. I'd still drive my car to hang out because who wouldnt want to laugh it up with Jarvis or watch Cattmouch down enough food for a family of 4?

Alice can't stand to clean that much chrome, and god help you if you suggest less chrome :D.

But we put up with him because every group needs a blonde hair/blue eye guy hanging around so chicks will actually talk to us. Really they'd be talking to him, but if I stand close enough, people might think I'm involved too, so I've got that going for me.

But we put up with him because every group needs a blonde hair/blue eye guy hanging around so chicks will actually talk to us. Really they'd be talking to him, but if I stand close enough, people might think I'm involved too, so I've got that going for me.

LMAO!!:lol:

That's exactly what I did. I must have missed you either way on 675 to intersection here.

alice can't stand to clean that much chrome, and god help you if you suggest less chrome :D.

But we put up with him because every group needs a blonde hair/blue eye guy hanging around so chicks will actually talk to us. Really they'd be talking to him, but if i stand close enough, people might think i'm involved too, so i've got that going for me.

i am speechless. That is funny lmfao. My hair is brown by the way...

So yeah...I got called into work last minute because one of our guys got short-tasked for a deployment to Afghanistan. I got to take his shift for the evening. I will be out riding tomorrow until the weather turns sour though.