Could CR shutdown???

Scotty2Hotty

You have no idea. Gloomsday is coming. Mark my words. The fools and trolls will rise again and lock out the mods and admins and we will rule CR. Just imagine the rumpus we will stir while the mods watch our glory. The bumfuzzle is approaching.

You have no idea. Gloomsday is coming. Mark my words. The fools and trolls will rise again and lock out the mods and admins and we will rule CR. Just imagine the rumpus we will stir while the mods watch our glory. The bumfuzzle is approaching.

No.

What if the admins and mods couldn't come to an agreement? Would there be a CR shutdown allowing anarchy to run loose and trolls go un-infracted? Would we not get paied in daily entertainment and bench racing? Could CR go the route of our government!!!!?

No. CR isn't run by a lot of people who make careers out of being Mods and Admins after they lie their way into their job.

Now, if our motives were secretly to appease some lobbyists with deep pockets, then we might gesture and spout out about how wonderful one side of the aisle is opposed to the other until each side of CR sees which can hold its breath the longest and stomp their feet the hardest to get their own way.

If this never ending soap-boxing failed to produce a victor, then yes, we would shut down CR and point fingers at each other while the people who elected us - from both sides - struggled.

CR has been shutdown before under the guise of "server upgrades" or some other nonsense. What all the newer people fail to realize is that Chris is the real man behind the big show. Basically, he is so protected behind his real life, that we can never get to him.

CR has been shutdown before under the guise of "server upgrades" or some other nonsense. What all the newer people fail to realize is that Chris is the real man behind the big show. Basically, he is so protected behind his real life, that we can never get to him.

Where you around when the IPS Rob stuff was so bad the site was shut down?

P.S. While you were gone Chris left Ohio :(

Where you around when the IPS Rob stuff was so bad the site was shut down?

P.S. While you were gone Chris left Ohio :(

Lol, no. I was off meditating. I'm not really surprised that it would get that bad though.

Where did Chris go?

Lol, no. I was off meditating. I'm not really surprised that it would get that bad though.

Where did Chris go?

career change. I don't know if chris still host the site or not.

It's fucking insane if you think back to what cr was to what it is now. We have the collective power to rent out a track .

career change. I don't know if chris still host the site or not.

It's fucking insane if you think back to what cr was to what it is now. We have the collective power to rent out a track .

CR, if its members were given full reign, wouldn't be able to rent a truck. Somehow Anthony and Brian get together, do some race inspired magic, and a track event happens. CR as a whole, is only a few pedophiles and gore lovers short of 4Chan. It's some of the individual members who make the site do things, including making servers cry at QSL. Actually, thinking about that, was it Jordan who made her cry, or Anthony?

Jordan repeating what I said about her horrible service to her face.

Chris hosts CR. I run it with the help of the other Admins and Mods. Myself, Tina, and the Brians do track days and Tina does the car shows.

Some of you take CR for granted and have NO IDEA how many hours of our lives and stress we deal with to make shit run.

Remember that.

Im sure they have been removed from the CR database...

It was more than just IPS and rob, it involved craigslist, phone numbers, trucks with guys wearing nice clothes, and hill billies with lead pipes :lol:

Triple because i think uts cool since tiley did it :)

Edited by nurkvinny
denied

Chris hosts CR. I run it with the help of the other Admins and Mods. Myself, Tina, and the Brians do track days and Tina does the car shows.

Some of you take CR for granted and have NO IDEA how many hours of our lives and stress we deal with to make shit run.

Remember that.

Can Chris still ban you? Is Jordan taller than me now? Is Alex taller than me now? Do you still travel for work? Is there less drama with your life now?

You should do an experiment for 1 business week. The premise is simple, no moderation or administration. I want to see what CR is capable of without its more level headed rulers.

Remember that.

I have total respect for CR I don't know what I would do with out it the day would just be blaa I would probably have to kill my self

Can Chris still ban you? Is Jordan taller than me now? Is Alex taller than me now? Do you still travel for work? Is there less drama with your life now?

You should do an experiment for 1 business week. The premise is simple, no moderation or administration. I want to see what CR is capable of without its more level headed rulers.

Yes, but I'm much bigger than he is. Probably. Not yet but probably outweighs you. Just around Ohio and am home usually in the early afternoons every day. Not really, something always pops up.