Major_golf

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling you out. April 30th at Mcir 100 bux says I walk your turd

Don't puss out come at me toddler

brosif you need to sit your shit down. I know about you son Im closer than you think cause I know a handful of people that want to race you and your ass sits down. heres a better idea take the 100 your tossing around and get you other car fixed :)

brosif you need to sit your shit down. I know about you son Im closer than you think cause I know a handful of people that want to race you and your ass sits down. heres a better idea take the 100 your tossing around and get you other car fixed :)

Congats you work with nick I know who you are to and the wifes car is getting fixed next week

Fail

Next person

Hey I have a stock EVO and a stock srt id be more than happy to take that 100 bucks of yours :) probably a better idea to the race the EVO since its slow and has basically the same motor as that gsx and and considering your shitty name avatar says gst killer. I also have an idea you could sell that piece of shit though its not worth much it might be able to pay for your wife's broken car. P.s. I know a white Talon that would walk your shit

Congats you work with nick I know who you are to and the wifes car is getting fixed next week

Fail

Next person

O man I wish I had the balls you do sir. So Can we place a bet that your wife will not driving her car in, I will say the next two weeks??? Wanna put 100 on that one?

Hey I have a stock EVO and a stock srt id be more than happy to take that 100 bucks of yours :) probably a better idea to the race the EVO since its slow and has basically the same motor as that gsx and and considering your shitty name avatar says gst killer. I also have an idea you could sell that piece of shit though its not worth much it might be able to pay for your wife's broken car. P.s. I know a white Talon that would walk your shit

What does that evo have again a 35 or 40 R. 5xx + hp. Don't remember what I was tol for sure

And the white talon will get shit on by my pos

Kthxbey

NEXT

Nah man the evo is stock. So is the srt you can even race that one?? 100 bucks? Or let's make it 2000 so I can give your wife the money to fix that tranny and make 500 bucks off your ass. By the way Mr white Talon said he drove it to work today and you know where he is. There's somethin a little different about it last tome you saw it ;)

O man I wish I had the balls you do sir. So Can we place a bet that your wife will not driving her car in, I will say the next two weeks??? Wanna put 100 on that one?

Sure would that might fill the tank.

Glad to see the max trolls posting

Nah man the evo is stock. So is the srt you can even race that one?? 100 bucks? Or let's make it 2000 so I can give your wife the money to fix that tranny and make 500 bucks off your ass. By the way Mr white Talon said he drove it to work today and you know where he is. There's somethin a little different about it last tome you saw it ;)

16 g old news

Get a tune?

I heard him drive by my a couple of night ago

What 16g? That's not what I heard.. I heard you passed out. Now if your not passing out I got a very well working camera so we can video tape this gst walk your pos v8 mountaineer motor rx7 and let the good people of Columbus racing judge who is faster.

Sure would that might fill the tank.

Glad to see the max trolls posting

ok you need to get new analagies first off secondly is that a bet? I got the cash right now to let we will say nick hold onto because we both know him. ???

How can i put a hundo down if i wont have enough money to finish the car by the end of april. It wont happen. End of may sure.

And no, my car doesnt have the same motor as the evo.

What 16g? That's not what I heard.. I heard you passed out. Now if your not passing out I got a very well working camera so we can video tape this gst walk your pos v8 mountaineer motor rx7 and let the good people of Columbus racing judge who is faster.

I passed out?

Hey I have a good idea for you

Think about what you want to say write it down. Read it. Then crumble up said paper and throw it away because that shit is week