broke ass gsx

Major_golf

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bitch how bout first off you get some money buy a smart phone like me find out auto correct is a bitch and call it a day. Second me and you tomorrow 200 or shut your damn mouth and throw that piece of shit slow ass rx7 away. Sound like a plan?

Hey bitch how bout first off you get some money buy a smart phone like me find out auto correct is a bitch and call it a day. Second me and you tomorrow 200 or shut your damn mouth and throw that piece of shit slow ass rx7 away. Sound like a plan?

I'll race you for $200. You talk a big game.

now this is getting interesting.

How about everyone get there money togeather and ill walk you all. 200.00 or 2000.00 what ever you can come up with.

DEAL. but you gotta turn off 4 of your cylinders. :D

Button touched. Patterson please explain this