Hal

JaSSon

Gabe, shut the fuck up. You're one of the most useless members to ever join this site. You don't even know what the nostalgia I refer to is. You act like you're such a worthwhile member to this board, but you contribute nothing more than useless drivel. You can't even be a successful troll because every time you come close you cling to the self proclamation that you are a troll. Seriously, maybe your shtick seemed slightly amusing at one point, but at this point you're just boring and unoriginal. GTFO of my kitchen and don't come back. Please, each time you post I cringe.

Gabe, shut the fuck up. You're one of the most useless members to ever join this site. You don't even know what the nostalgia I refer to is. You act like you're such a worthwhile member to this board, but you contribute nothing more than useless drivel. You can't even be a successful troll because every time you come close you cling to the self proclamation that you are a troll. Seriously, maybe your shtick seemed slightly amusing at one point, but at this point you're just boring and unoriginal. GTFO of my kitchen and don't come back. Please, each time you post I cringe.

Ahhh.

Hear that everyone? That's the sound of a beaten man fading into mediocrity.

• Upvote 1

She's here in spirit. That's what I call it when she blows me while I type a response to some idiotic post.

Do you find it hard to climax when people post dumb things? In my studies I have found that bullshittery has been known to cause erectile dysfunction.

No wives or trolls were harmed during testing. All tests were conducted in a controlled environment with professionals from multiple fields. All Blow Jobs® and other sexual acts were carefully calculated and executed. Blow Jobs® are a registered trademark of the U Jizz Corporation. Any unlawful Blow Jobs® without written consent from U Jizz is prohibited.

Hal, will you have my baby? I mean. C-mon, you have the avatar of the Terminator. Shit, I got cut in 02. How about Brian gives you his seed and you have a Black Terminator?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ODfyK8E3ZwCAMWzgQd0bxRlZhNJvEHBapyk4NaHhZmxjx8OH

Hal, will you have my baby? I mean. C-mon, you have the avatar of the Terminator. Shit, I got cut in 02. How about Brian gives you his seed and you have a Black Terminator?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8ODfyK8E3ZwCAMWzgQd0bxRlZhNJvEHBapyk4NaHhZmxjx8OH

Im in.

Ahhh.

Hear that everyone? That's the sound of a beaten man fading into mediocrity.

Really? That's the sound of defeat? I don't think you could take things far enough for me to decide to quit. Frankly, I don't think anyone could actually drive me to the point that I would throw in the towel. Not only are you all failures when it comes to the art of the insult, but you all fall short of anything even resembling cleverness. I think you should focus on trying to actually get under my skin before you try to defeat me. I mean, I haven't even batted an eye to anything anyone has said about me on here. I'm sure you people think you've gotten me so angry that I can't control the words that flow forth from my fingers, but honestly, you haven't even made me frown. I laugh at your feeble attempts to hurt me. I enjoy each moment that you rail against me. I am simply stronger than you.

If you could ever even attain my version of mediocrity, you would think you were the most successful person in the world.

Do you find it hard to climax when people post dumb things? In my studies I have found that bullshittery has been known to cause erectile dysfunction.

No wives or trolls were harmed during testing. All tests were conducted in a controlled environment with professionals from multiple fields. All Blow Jobs® and other sexual acts were carefully calculated and executed. Blow Jobs® are a registered trademark of the U Jizz Corporation. Any unlawful Blow Jobs® without written consent from U Jizz is prohibited.

Stupidity makes me cum buckets. Fact.

I would bareback you like there was no tomorrow. If you teach me how to be a better bowler, I'll come over for some lovin' right now.

Stupidity makes me cum buckets. Fact.

I would bareback you like there was no tomorrow. If you teach me how to be a better bowler, I'll come over for some lovin' right now.

My son and my wife are decent bowlers. Maybe we can have a 4 way?

Really? That's the sound of defeat? I don't think you could take things far enough for me to decide to quit. Frankly, I don't think anyone could actually drive me to the point that I would throw in the towel. Not only are you all failures when it comes to the art of the insult, but you all fall short of anything even resembling cleverness. I think you should focus on trying to actually get under my skin before you try to defeat me. I mean, I haven't even batted an eye to anything anyone has said about me on here. I'm sure you people think you've gotten me so angry that I can't control the words that flow forth from my fingers, but honestly, you haven't even made me frown. I laugh at your feeble attempts to hurt me. I enjoy each moment that you rail against me. I am simply stronger than you.

If you could ever even attain my version of mediocrity, you would think you were the most successful person in the world.

I don't know what's more astounding, the amount of bullshit you just typed, or the fact that your wife didn't configure AOL so you couldn't get on past 12pm.

My son and my wife are decent bowlers. Maybe we can have a 4 way?

In. I haven't seen your boy in a few years. I think he could hand me my ass in a game then, he'd easily do it now.

In. I haven't seen your boy in a few years. I think he could hand me my ass in a game then, he'd easily do it now.

No shit. .He's 17 now. He's now bowling in our adult league and is averaging somewhere around a 190.

Hell, Me, my wife, my brother and my mother bowl on the same team called "The Buck Stops Here". Pretty funny but non-the-less, go back to the raping of the noobs :).

I don't know what's more astounding, the amount of bullshit you just typed, or the fact that your wife didn't configure AOL so you couldn't get on past 12pm.

Yawn. Care to try again? I guess if you're astounded by that tiny amount of type, I shouldn't be surprised that was the best response you could come up with.

No shit. .He's 17 now. He's now bowling in our adult league and is averaging somewhere around a 190.

Hell, Me, my wife, my brother and my mother bowl on the same team called "The Buck Stops Here". Pretty funny but non-the-less, go back to the raping of the noobs :).

Holy shit, 190? I only know one other person that was averaging that high, and he was an incredible bowler. Can he make any money with that kind of average? Maybe moving into bigger tournaments or "pro" leagues?

Holy shit, 190? I only know one other person that was averaging that high, and he was an incredible bowler. Can he make any money with that kind of average? Maybe moving into bigger tournaments or "pro" leagues?

He was on varsity bowling this year/last year for Gahanna HS, but since the coach is a douche and the other kids treat him like shit he quit. since September I've averaged 193 pretty much the whole year. Not great, but I hold my own. He's a good bowler but doesn't know how to adjust to the lanes quick enough. Oh well, he'll learn.

He was on varsity bowling this year/last year for Gahanna HS, but since the coach is a douche and the other kids treat him like shit he quit. since September I've averaged 193 pretty much the whole year. Not great, but I hold my own. He's a good bowler but doesn't know how to adjust to the lanes quick enough. Oh well, he'll learn.

That's pretty fucked up. I wish he/you didn't have to deal with that prejudiced bullshit. He's a good kid, I'm sure he'll do well whichever direction he decides to go.

Edit: To continue with my image, insert some personal insult toward you here.

Yawn. Care to try again? I guess if you're astounded by that tiny amount of type, I shouldn't be surprised that was the best response you could come up with.

Cop out

Go to bed hal. Wake up, eat your grapenuts, water your crabgrass ridden lawn, and come up with a reasonable response.

Cop out

Go to bed hal. Wake up, eat your grapenuts, water your crabgrass ridden lawn, and come up with a reasonable response.

Cop out? Wow, you're having a lot of trouble coming up with a worthwhile response. The best you can do is attempt a half hearted stab at me lawn? You're really not even worth the few seconds it takes me to type this response. I've shit more incredible things that you.