Wild Turkey and Motorcyclists are a Bad Mix

Big Green Valley

I hit this one at about 75 mph. Hit me in the shoulder and spun my ass around in the saddle. Thought for sure my bike was seriously fucked up, but it never hit the bike at all - just me.

I had a distinct weight and velocity advantage over Tom. He never knew what hit him....

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

Damn, and here I thought hitting a dragonfly was bad. Did they happen to keep it? mmm..Turkey. lol

LOL Yeah, the first time I rode out around the farms back home caught a horse fly or cicada at about 70mph. At first I was looking for the little fuckers shooting me with a paintball gun... Try catching one on the kisser wearing a half shell, now I am all paranoid about assault sparrows.

I had a huge buzzard come across the road in front of me from the left side, thought it was going to take my head off.

I hit a turkey buzzard out in Coshocton County last year, hit me dead in the chest at 65mph....came damn close to falling off the bike, it blew my left arm off the handlebars, knocked my helmet loose and bruised my chest really bad....needless to say it killed the buzzard. And, lemme tell ya that's a gross ass bird to have splattered all over yourself. Not the best day of riding, after that.